Friday Night Flight - Chicago Corporate

This weeks FNF all servers event will also have a special server just for the event. Friday Night Flight event server. This FNF server is for those who want the most realistic experience possible. By joining the FNF event server pilots agree to follow all instruction and procedures with the understanding that failing to do so may lead to temporary ghosting. Be sure to fully understand the NOTAM specs if you join the FNF event server. Take notes, or have the details on a second device.

This weeks FNF features corporate jets in the Chicago region. Two different routes and flight plans will be available to pilots depending on the aircraft size. All is explained in the NOTAM linked below.
Join in any BBJ, ACJ, or Citation X. All white generic livery aircraft are welcome as well.

Be sure to read the NOTAM and understand all aspects.

Take pictures and enjoy the ride.

All servers are welcome to follow the same tour instructions at a less strict pace.

As a reminder, we have extended FNF event duration another 6 hours. Start times are the same as all past events and will go on an extra 6 hours.

14 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

NOTAM: Important! You must be able to follow the procedures and be in the correct aircraft when joining the FNF Event Server.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Be sure to check and understand the NOTAM if any are posted.

NEW
• Friday Night Flight Server - Event Only Server - This is similar to Advanced ATC but with additional restrictions. All event procedures and aircraft restrictions are strictly enforced. Only approved route and aircraft are allowed. NOTAM must be followed.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday January 15th 2016

• Event Start Time - 20:30 ZULU (12:30PM PST)

• Event End Time - 10:30 ZULU Saturday January 16th) (2:30AM PST Saturday Jan 16th)

• Region Of The Week: Chicago

• Aircraft - Any all white generic, BBJ, ACJ And Cessna Citation X.

Share your event experiences and photos.

Happy landings

8 Likes

You reintroduced “region of the week”?

3 Likes

Is the FNF server accessible to everyone? Do we have to fill out a form? (Like the Olympic server)

1 Like

That’s always been there.

4 Likes

I hope i can make it to this one, Chicago my favorite region :)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There is no ATC at KCMI

You cant have ATC everywhere at once. Theyll be one soon enough.

1 Like

starting with event, but somebody reported me, i dont know.

1 Like

I have a complaint. I was just spawning at KCMI when Simon Watts tells me to contact atc but i was doing my FPL and then he reported me!! Im mad because now im a grade 2 instead of grade 3 thanks alot Simon watts!!

What a bummer for me. My Comcast cable internet and TV was out yesterday. All I had was my cellphone which is too small for my eyes. At least until my new glasses arrive next week. Anyway I missed the whole event. :(
How did it go? Any feedback?

One question, in every FNF there is a waypoint at which you have to be at a certain altitude, is that calculated depending on the altitude given for the even?

It went great although not of aircraft activity at one point I was an American Airbus a321 following two b747-8i and airbus a318 IF airlines in a foggy day with a lot of turbulence but then I stop and headed to Chicago oh are following another of me making a right turn and made a landing!! That was all for me yesterday😊