This weeks FNF will be an all servers event featuring the “Region Of The Week” Charlotte North Carolina. A special fly in procedure scenario with strict departure and arrival guidelines are set on the Advanced ATC server.
For the Advanced ATC instructions check the NOTAM link below. Read the NOTAM carefully, and only attend the Advanced ATC server if you are comfortable with the instructions.
All other servers are welcome to follow the same NOTAM guidelines but with far less strict enforcement.
NOTAM - Advanced ATC Fly In Scenario guidelines - CHARLOTTE FNF PROCEDURES 11 September
9 full hours to join and enjoy this event.
An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.
• Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.
• ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.
• ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here. Be Sure to read the NOTAM for special conditions.
Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.
• Friday September 11th 2015
• Event Start Time - 07:30 ZULU (12:30PM PDT)
• Event End Time - 03:30 ZULU (Saturday 12th ) or (8:30PM PDT)
• Region Of The Week: Charlotte North Carolina
• Objectives: Fly In airports - KCLT, KSSC, KAGS Specific arrival and departure instructions for Advanced ATC server READ NOTAM
• Aircraft type: Any
Share your event experiences and photos