This weeks FNF all servers event introduces the Friday Night Flight event server. This FNF server is for those who want the most realistic experience possible, with heavy focus on the event particulars. Be sure to fully understand the NOTAM specs if you join the FNF event server.
Caribbean Prop Hop! A fun prop aircraft only, performing multiple touch and go operations at several island airports. Flying low and fast from one island to the next with a little bit of a twist at the end of the flight.
For the FNF server the twist at the final leg simulates a “what if?” master warning procedure and landing. How will you perform under pressure?
Be sure to read the NOTAM and understand all aspects. All set in the beautiful watery island region.
Take pictures and enjoy the ride.
All servers are welcome to follow the same tour instructions at a less strict pace.
As a reminder, we have extended FNF event duration another 6 hours. Start times are the same as all past events and will go on an extra 6 hours.
14 full hours to join and enjoy this event.
NOTAM: Important! You must be able to follow the procedures and be in the correct aircraft on the FNF Server. Click HERE for all event procedures.
An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.
•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.
•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.
•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Be sure to check and understand the NOTAM if any are posted.
• Friday Night Flight Server - Event Only Server - This is similar to Advanced ATC but with additional restrictions. All event procedures and aircraft restrictions are strictly enforced. Only approved route and aircraft are allowed. NOTAM must be followed.
Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.
• Friday January 8th 2016
• Event Start Time - 20:30 ZULU (12:30PM PST)
• Event End Time - 10:30 ZULU Saturday January 9th) (2:30AM PST Saturday Jan 9th)
• Region Of The Week: Caribbean
• Aircraft - Propeller Aircraft ONLY
Share your event experiences and photos.