Friday Night Flight - Cargo Kings @ ZSPD - 260700ZOCT18

Join us for this week's FNF:

Cargo Kings

This week’s Friday Night Flight focuses on Chinese Cargo operations. Hop in either the China Cargo 77F or the China Southern Cargo 77F and head out to deliver your cargo around the world. Our main hub for the day will be Shanghai Pudong [ZSPD], with Beijing [ZBAA] open as a secondary hub. Whichever airline you chose, we hope you have fun and make the most of these two gorgeous cargo liveries!

Post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport: ZSPD / ZBAA

Aircraft: China Cargo 77F or China Southern Cargo 77F

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 26th October @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

End - Saturday 27th October @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

October 26, 2018October 27, 2018

76 Likes

Finally I can fly for FDXVA on Friday! Memphis here I come! Great choice Misha! Can’t wait!

7 Likes

Another awesome FNF Misha! Great Work!

Will be coming out in the lovely CSN 777F and will fly ZSPD-ZBAA-ZSPD

:)

1 Like

awesome, >_^

1 Like

Woah, this shall be fun. I’ve honestly been wanting fo some Heavy Long Hauling with Cargo, Crossing Border Europe to Asia or a a Trans-Pacific Flight to Shanghai 😁

Will be fun to see you all tomorrow in the Chinese Cargo Hub 🇨🇳

2 Likes

Nice FNF! I haven’t flown a cargo aircraft for a long time and I will change it tomorrow 😉

1 Like

Im flying Oakland-Shanghai with Cargo in 2 hours dm if you want to join !

1 Like

Welcome to my hometown Shanghai :)
(Best city not open to argument)

2 Likes

Welcome to my hometown Beijing >_^
北京欢迎您!

3 Likes

Ooh. Might do a long haul from KCVG to RJAA, then RJAA to ZSPD, or something of that nature.

I’d love to join this FNF but I’m missing the Hainan B788 to make the KSJC-ZBAA flight XD

Maybe next time when there is that livery.

2 Likes

KORD-ZSPD possibly, hope I can make it!

Is it only cargo planes or can I use a passenger aircraft ?

You can fly whatever, but Cargo planes are the featured aircraft for this event.

2 Likes

I have not taken part on a event for like decades! If I stay tuned, I’m going to be on this event. I love flying in events, tons of people, route schedule etc… To be more accurate I’m going to use Flightradar24 for the full location, call sign and map planning… Happy flies!

You can always use the Generic Livery. I used for a Hainan flight a few days ago actually and Today I’m using the Generic Livery again for another nonexistent livery in IF :)

You’ll have to get around by using little bit of your imagination 😉

China southern cargo is based in ZGGG(Guangzhou) why not set it as the secondary airport?

@Brent_Wang if both of the featured airports are covered by ATC that is a viable 3rd option too. Hope to see everyone tomorrow 😎

1 Like

perfect!🙂 will be on game!