Friday Night Flight - Britain's First Passenger Service in 1914 @ EGLL - 221730ZJUL16

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s FNF Event:
Britain’s First Passenger Service Anniversary

This week we celebrate the 102nd anniversary of the first passenger airplane service in Britain from Leeds to Bradford and back in half hour intervals. The advances in passenger service aviation over the past 102 years are nothing short of amazing! From open cockpit bi-planes to the luxury liners that we see now in the skies!

There are no established routes for this event. Come to the London region in any British aircraft of your choice! Team up with other pilots for formation flights, ramp screenshots, or to just enjoy flying for the love of flying on Infinite Flight.

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: London

NOTAMS:
Do not exceed 550 kts GS (Ground Speed) below FL400.
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)

Aircraft: Any British aircraft (Preferred but not required)!

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 7/22 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PST)
End - Saturday 7/23 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PST)

Follow all ATC instructions when services are available, be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in London! Happy and Safe Landings!

32 Likes

I’ll be there!

I’m coming! A BA a318 sounds good for quick hops around London!

1 Like

I’m most likely getting Live+ tomorrow since that’s the day my paycheck comes in, so definitely gonna try out all the shmancy new aircraft with the BA livery! :)

Yay! I will be getting a new aircraft or region tommorow, so maybe I will get the 767! (I do have other BA jets!)

1 Like

Hold on a sec…

Is that what the 777-200 looks like in the game right now? That looks way too realistic for it to be in the game as of right now. Can somebody confirm that this is part of the 777 update? I don’t have this aircraft.

Eh, just one of my assumptions.

You know me, always assuming stuffs… Lol

I’ll be there in my ERJ-190. Just big enough to land at EGLC.

3 Likes

I’ll be there! I’ve got nothing to do on my 13 hour drive down to Myrtle Beach anyway 😂

1 Like

Yeah, London region, great @Mark_Denton! I will come in my A318 (“Speedbird 47”) and will take a short tour, in order to finally step into tower somewhere. I’m looking forward to it! Whohoo! 😎

1 Like

May depend on graphics settings, I suppose. On my iPad Pro it looks just like that

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’ll come and will change my callsign in “speedbird 15”.

i wish i could come…

The BA aircraft is a 772 (the registration matches it) and the AC aircraft is a 77W (there is an exit over the wing)

Wanted to know about IST time

In IST time the event will start at 11pm and finish at 3pm the next day, if my calculations are correct.

Are you going to be there?

I’ll see you all there - Speedbird 845