Friday Night Flight - Bay Area Blitz @ KSFO - 131730ZOCT17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Bay Area Blitz

This week, we move to the original yet seldom used region of San Francisco. As we have been rolling out the update in stages through the week, let’s have a pre-celebration event where Infinite Flight began over 5 years ago. Come out and show your support in your favorite aircraft and livery, and let’s have a great event!

Region: San Francisco

NOTAMS: There are no established routes for this event.
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: KSFO
Aircraft: Any Aircraft / Any Livery

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 10/13 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 10/14 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in San Francisco!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

Image 633-1

57 Likes

Uhh… Android users have their own server, which uses the old terrain and airports

17 Likes

I’m an idiot and didn’t realise. My mistake sorry. Thanks

10 Likes

Uhh…Ok. Hence the “All Server Event”

5 Likes

John was thinking that Android users would be using the new global severs and that they wouldn’t see the new updated airport. Silly mistake, all good now though

4 Likes

Anyway if I can get Queenstown to Sanfran overnight I will surely join in before continuing my fly around the world.

1 Like

I think all events should be put on hold until the android release… we can barely get 3 or 4 aircraft on the old servers at the moment so there’s no real point having the event on the old servers…

5 Likes

Took off from ENGM Oslo airport, Norway minutes ago. 4600 nm to KSFO. Norwegian 787-9. See you!

1 Like

Danny, this was NOT aimed towards “Global” as there are still iOS users that have not received the update. This is an all server event, whether on global servers or the regular servers.

10 Likes

So we’ve just had global and you’ve decided to just have the first Friday night flight after the update in San fransisco?! Sireosly!

1 Like

Could we have a Sydney to San fransisco overnight flight?

Overnight flights wouldn’t make sense due to the different time zones in the world, so for some people it wouldn’t be a night flight…

2 Likes

I mean we could be more creative here 😑

What time does it start in EST?

Bottom line is whoever I will see on Expert Server tonight , means they are on Android.

1 Like

Ugh! Really sad that I won’t be able to attend Global’s first FNF 😥
I have school tomorrow so I won’t be able to join you guys on this one. I’ll try my best next time 😄

It’s on Friday at Night. Lol, it’s 1:30 pm EDT, but the servers usually get filled at 5 EDT (ish)

Well San Francisco is where Infinite Flight started.

1 Like

Will we have any Devs or Mods join us androiders on the old servers then, I mean fair is fair afterall :)