Friday Night Flight: Australia Day - 250600ZJAN19

Australia%20Day%20Header

Join us for this week's FNF:

Australia Day!

This Friday we highlight the nation of Australia. It’s a national celebration of all things Australian this weekend, so we thought we would play our part! This FNF is based at the nations largest RAAF bases. Giving you the ability to fly military aircraft to airports that are lesser known, this event should be filed with beautiful views and amazing aircraft!

IFATC will be focused at a variety of bases across the country. There is no one base for this FNF, so get out and about and explore as many as you can! There will be strict NOTAMs at all FNF airports with only select aircraft being allowed in the airspace of the airports. Make sure to check this before flying in!

Which RAAF station is your favourite?

• Williamtown YWLM
  • Richmond YSRI
  • Darwin YPDN
  • Tindal YPTN
  • Townsville YBTL
  • Amberley YAMB

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

FNF%20FDS%20Global%20Day

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s: YPDN / YSRI / YAMB / YWLM / YPTN / YBTL

Aircraft/Liveries: Strictly listed military aircraft only:

A10
F14
F-16C
F/A18
F22
AC-130
C-130H
C-130J
C-130J-30
C-17
DC-10F
Spitfire
P-38

ALL OTHER AIRCRAFT WILL BE SUBJECT TO GHOSTING

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
There is a strict aircraft restriction in place
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 25th January @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 26th January @ 06:00 ZULU

January 25, 2019January 26, 2019

Australia%20Day%20Footer

66 Likes

Awesome FNF! Cheers to Australia Day! 🇦🇺

4 Likes

now this looks exiting!

1 Like

Commercial airplanes will be ghosted?

4 Likes

YESSSSSSS!!! 🥳 can’t wait!!!

It is so awesome to celebrate my own countries celebration in Infinite Flight! Thanks for an awesome FNF!

2 Likes

If you try to land at any of the featured airports you will unfortunately.

1 Like

Legendary stuff Misha!

4 Likes

Anyone wanna do formations and fly together please heart or message :) I’m really good with formations so

3 Likes

That’s what is says ;)

Great guys once again. Safe flights everyone and try not to pull too many g’s that you get sick ;)

1 Like

Taking the KC-10 out for a spin once again🙂

2 Likes

Wish I could come! Glad to see an FNF in my home country!

2 Likes

Guess I’ll fly in my KC-10 and refuel the planes that come my way.-IFGN_WHISKEY1

3 Likes

I cant wait for tomorow

1 Like

FNF Townsville? 🤭

@Pilotcorn09 I thought I’d never see this in a million years. Excellent.

9 Likes

Yes! I get a chance to fly the A-10 realistically with ATC! I love military aircraft. Great FNF Misha :)

2 Likes

Great to see an FNF in The Land Down Under! Well, looks like I’ll be doing some coastal hops in the C130 and A-10!

Wow Yes, Townsville, never thought we’d see this. Thank you so much misha! Good thing Townsville is in it, it is the biggest RAAF base for training.

1 Like