Friday Night Flight: Atlanta Megahub @ KATL - 200600ZMAR20

Ohh god visibility is 0.00 km what are we gonna do?!

2 Likes

I believe the term is panic 🙃

16 Likes

Maybe…😀

1 Like

Thanks Misha I’m excited now!

2 Likes

You’re correct @MishaCamp, I’m dead now Xd

Cool FNF. I’ll be departing from EDDF with my Lufthansa Cargo 777F 😁

3 Likes

Amazing choice, I’ll probably do a DLVA transpacific flight

3 Likes

Oh yeah baby! An absolute classic to get us through these rough times! Thanks Misha! I also just finished making a KATL flyout so I have hundreds of route ideas!

3 Likes

Also this is just the perfectionist in me, but KOKC is technically Oklahoma City

First FNF after I become an IFATC, can’t wait! Thank you Misha

5 Likes

Really excited for this one! However, something important for pilots:

IFATC will have several ground and tower frequencies as well as approach. Make sure to listen to the ATIS to know which one to contact and listen to the handoff commands carefully so that you know which frequency to contact (use the “send and switch” function too, it will help).

8 Likes

my only question here, is when can we do an event like this but with frontier at Denver?? just thought that was a cool airport with good space and lots of gates and runways.

2 Likes

Wait… Did you say Omaha?

3 Likes

Can’t wait to join!!!!It sounds really make me exciting!

4 Likes

Good luck :)

1 Like

Awesome choice again guys! Looking forward to Boston being included!

300+ inbounds, the alien spaceport, looks like a great FNF!
I’ll be inbound from KORD in my 717.

2 Likes

Great FNF Misha! I think there will be a lot of people because almost everyone is staying at home

1 Like

Tommorow all schools in the UK have to close. That’s practically almost all the world.

2 Likes

Oh tomorrow is gonna be a madhouse all day rather than just in the 1900Z-2300Z period.

Atlanta’s massive - so its a good choice… - it has like 300 gates so…yeah…tomorrow’s gonna be really fun…🤣😂

1 Like