Friday Night Flight - Aspen Summit

This weeks FNF will be an all servers event featuring the Denver. This week we invite you to the first annual Infinite Flight Summit at Aspen-Pitkin (KASE). Special departure and arrival procedures (described in the NOTAM below) are provided for pilots to follow. A challenging scenario with limited visibility and windy conditions will provide a nice challenge. You might have to divert if the conditions are too risky for you.
Departures from Denver International and Colorado Springs are required.

This week is also special as we are extending the event duration another 6 hours longer. Start times are the same as all past events, but starting October 2nd FNFs will go on another 6 hours. This is being done at the requests by many of our fans on the other side of the planet who want to participate but couldn’t because events ended too soon for them. We hope this extension will meet with your approval.

FAIR WARNING: No aircraft larger than 737-900 will be permitted. If you ask permission to land at KASE in any aircraft larger than what is permitted, you will be denied and have to leave the airspace to whatever alternate you are able.

NOTAM - Denver FNF Procedures

14 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here. Be Sure to read the NOTAM for special conditions.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday October 2nd 2015

• Event Start Time - 19:30 ZULU (12:30PM PDT)

• Event End Time - 09:30 ZULU Saturday Oct 3rd (2:30AM PDT Saturday Oct 3rd)

• Region Of The Week: Denver

• Objectives: Meet at Aspen for our first annual Infinite Flight Summit!

• Aircraft type: MAXIMUM SIZE 737-900 or smaller.

Share your event experiences and photos

12 Likes

Thanks for extending the time I’ll be there :)

3 Likes

Thank you very much for extending the time,definitely be there.

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

perfect timing for me

Whats a quick way to gain XP?? I really wan to fly on he advanced server. But now its denying me! I used to be able to!

Where will everyone be departing from?

touch and goes, nice landing - have your landing on 1 G force or under. Long flights won’t do anything you only get 10 xp per minute i think. i feel you i had 20k and i needed 25k took me a long time to get it but then i learned short cuts like the things i told you

So pumped!

Ok thanks
A lot! @natzoo

most there by an ATC and if there most be an ATC you can contact me

@DS2001 that makes absolutely no sense what’s so ever

3 Likes

3 Likes

Where will most people take off from?

That’s what I wanted to know

From what I understand,no initial departure will be allowed at KASE,only departure from KDEN and KCOS into KASE are allowed ,once landed KASE then I guess u can depart out,correct me if I’m wrong.

@bill28066 there will be no departures from KASE during the event.