Friday Night Flight - Asia Pacific Flight

Welcome to this weeks FNF. Asia Pacific Flight, featuring airlines from the region, in Singapore / Malaysia.
Begin at Kuala Lumpur WMKK and fly to Singapore WSSS. Round trip flights are encouraged.

Take pictures and enjoy the ride.

All servers are welcome to follow the same tour instructions at a less strict pace.

NOTE - Earlier start time!! In addition to previously extending the FNF we will now also welcome you to begin 2 hours earlier.

16 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

NOTAM: None.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Attendees are expected to obey ATC, general rules and event requirements. Be sure to check and understand the NOTAM if any are posted.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday Feb. 19th

• Event Start Time - 18:30 ZULU (10:30AM PST)

• Event End Time - 10:30 ZULU Saturday Feb. 20th) (2:30AM PST Saturday Feb. 20th)

• Featured Region: Singapore / Malaysia

• Aircraft - Featuring all airlines of Asia Pacific i.e. CEBU Pacific, Garuda Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam etc.

Share your event experiences and photos.

Happy landings

11 Likes

I will definitely be there

Excited that I will actually be able to attend this one!

I’ll be going in the JAL express 737 or the ANA 777.

Singapore 777, Excited much.

No prearranged Flightplan? Organised ATC? Come on…

Roger
See you soon
BKKCGOTHA

So wait…will FNF begin at 18:30 Zulu or 2 hours before 18:30?

Hope to be there!

This takes alot of preparation, if @Tyler_Shelton wants to explain to you he could most likely do that ;)

Advanced ATC will be able to assist on the advanced server most of the time.

1 Like

People are already there im joining just for fun.

Setting up a flight plan takes a long time? You’re doing it wrong!

6 Likes

Awesome, is that ICAO certified? 😁

I thought you meant the ones which Tyler plans that follow real world procedures as long as altitudes and speeds. A normal plan is another thing…

What, turn left, ascend to 32000, descend expect vectors for landing. I don’t know how he does it…

I’ll come.