Friday Night Flight: Ashgabat in Green @ UTAA - 080600ZFEB19

Join us for this week's FNF:

Ashgabat in Green!

This Friday we venture to an area little known in the Infinite Flight world. Ashgabat, the capital of Turkmenistan, recently opened a multimillion pound new airport. With state of the art facilities and dual runways, this airport is built to last. Lucky for us, our amazing airport editors have edited this airport for full use. IFATC will be open in various selected airports throughout the region. Established routes are also present this week to help you explore some great areas nearby!

UTAA has one ground and one tower frequency, however there are two approach frequencies. Expect dual ops for approach if it is busy, and make sure to listen to ATIS to contact the correct frequency upon arrival into airspace. The airport has many gates at the central terminal, and also has many apron stands to accommodate traffic. You can see the chart below curtesy of LiveFlight:

Which airline that flies out of UTAA is your preference?

• S7
  • Fly Dubai
  • Lufthansa
  • Turkish Airlines
  • Turkmenistan Airlines

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Established Routes

Inbound to UTAA
ZWWW - UTAA

ZWWW KABDO EPDAG POSOT 4302N/8539E BEBEP 4143N/8260E KAMUD TADOT MALEX 4112N/7211E SUBAB OLUMU UDALU PESEN LELBA 4049N/6841E RAVOB UVASU RAVEG DAKLI UBENA BIBED TUKRI BUPOR ASHGA 3848N/6100E URABA UTAA

UBBB - UTAA

UBBB BB106 NAMAS DUKAN 3944N/5250E 3939N/5317E 3936N/5331E ETRAP SAHET 3900N/5618E 3855N/5636E MAMED UGMUR UTAA

UUDD - UTAA

UUDD D216D 5510N/3748E 5421N/3814E 5345N/3830E 5307N/3842E 5223N/3856E 5143N/4011E AMUTI 4916N/4341E WGD NOKLI KARNI BASKO 4556N/4704E TOLRU AZABI AKT BALIG GIRUL INRED TIROM BEGLI IDRIS NONIK 3924N/5646E KEKAL MAMED UGMUR UTAA

Outbound from UTAA
UTAA - LTAC

UTAA MAMED 3856N/5558E ARBAT DOGAM 3916N/5401E BODKA SULEL GILAB GOTUB BEBRI VETEN TUTAK DEKIT GOGOL INDUR ELTOX YAVUZ ALVAR ERZ DAMAT ARKIN ORHAN INTAB EZN UTURI OTSOV SIV OLPOT ENFOR TIMOP 4004N/3446E GURBU D084E LTAC

UTAA - VGHS

UTAA KEMOR 3748N/6007E BELUG TELMI LEMOD VUVEN NEVIV PATOX MESRA 3252N/6926E REGET DI JHANG 3041N/7315E GUGAL BUTOP IGONA 2520N/8215E BBN GGC TEPAL OPESU 2244N/8820E CEA BEMAK ABJR IKOGU AKEVO VGHS

UTAA - UAAA

UTAA BUROT 3831N/5914E ABDAN TITIK POGON EKPAK OTKIM OGOLI RITAL MIKNO SMK TURIK KOLAM ANESA TRZ GERPU BOGDI 4330N/7444E AGLEK BINRI EKLAT UAAA

Established routes are brought to you by https://fpltoif.com

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s: UTAA

Aircraft/Liveries: Any

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 8th February @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 9th February @ 06:00 ZULU

February 8, 2019February 9, 2019

Friday Night Flight
ATC Schedule • 11-17 February 2019

Nice to explore new places!

Looking forward to the FNF :)

Just a tip, Turkmenistan has recently been banned from EU airspace, so don’t fly Turkmenistan Airlines to Europe 😉

I had this all nice and planned, then 2 weeks later that happens. Made me laugh a little!

Looks great!
Can’t wait to control tomorrow ✈️

Ashgabat is UTAA, “UHAA” is all over the post

Where exactly is it ‘all over the post’?

UTAA already in the symbrief database?

It seems it was corrected. It was in the title and in the posts

Anyways, thank you for featuring Ashgabat. In the few recent months every time OMDB is featured I’ve been flying to and from Ashgabat. I even went as far as to create an event to gain attention here. I’ll certainly be participating

It is indeed. Super useful!

10/10 FNF. Love it when they are at niche airports.

Loving those routes and airports!! If I had time I would fly them all
Nice to get away from London and Sydney! :)

I’ll fly from Dubai on a Flydubai 737-800

Can’t wait! Certainly going to be getting some flights in! Thanks again!

Nice ! For me it will be S7 3818 from Moscow !

This is lovely to see that Ashgabat is getting the spotlight for a FNF to say the least :D

I recently flew from Ashgabat to Amritsar and I gotta say, that it was a very nice flight. Although I would’ve loved to fly from LHR or FRA to Turkmenistan tomorrow, I’ll have to re-schedule my flight to have a non-EU or Asian departure airport.

Still very much looking forward to participate in this amazing FNF to come. Will sure fly with the Turkmenistan Livery :)

Extras: Those interested in reading and getting to understand better what’s going with he sudden band of Turkmenistan Airlines in the EU (UK included), may read about it here and discuss in PMs with other users unless Misha allows for a such discussion to take place on this thread, which I personally doubt.

News Sources on the Ban performed by EU

It such bad timing for Turkmenistan Airlines to be banned from EU airspace. But I have a flight planned to Amritsar as well.

But most importantly we should all take the time to admire how beautiful this airport is

@Infinite_flight_A320, some of us are just overly realistic, and love it that way

We don’t have to be realistic unlike me