Friday Night Flight - Arrival Of 787 Celebration Flight @ KPAE - 121730ZAUG16

Hey community members!

Join us for this week’s FNF Event:
Arrival of 787 Celebration Flight

This week, the 787 is the featured aircraft as we fly and celebrate its arrival into our Infinite Flight fleet. We head to the Seattle Region starting at Snohomish County Airport (KPAE - Paine Field), or any field you prefer to depart from and fly to show off the 787. Let us fill up the skies above the Seattle Region, show off our new 787, and just simply enjoy flying this beautiful and elegant aircraft!

There are no established routes for this event. Come to the Seattle region in any 787 of your choice! Team up with other pilots for formation flights, ramp screenshots, or to just enjoy flying for the love of flying on Infinite Flight. Looking forward to some awesome screenshots!

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: Seattle Region

NOTAMS:
Do not exceed 550 kts GS (Ground Speed) below FL400.
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)

Aircraft: Any 787 (Preferred but not required)!

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 8/12 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PST)
End - Saturday 8/13 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PST)

Follow all ATC instructions when services are available, be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Seattle!

Happy and Safe Landings!

37 Likes

This might be the first FNF I can join all summer. I’m excited

4 Likes

Night time for me when this is happening, sadly.

I’ll be there in the Boeing 787-10 House Colors!

1 Like

It lasts for 16 hours. Surely you wont be asleep for 16 hours.

11 Likes

Mark, could we possibly do a flight together? Maybe KPAE to KSEA or something … something short.

I wonder what livery I’ll be in? 🤔

Yeah man I will probably let y’all know when I’ll be flying for anyone that might want to join with FPL, speed, and altitudes.

2 Likes

I will be there for sure, but I’m also not sure which livery, yet. There are so many nice ones available! 😎

Why… Is… It… In… Seattle?

Because Boeing have their factory at KPAE, Paine Field, also known as Snohomish County Airport :)
And the 787 is made by Boeing :)

4 Likes

Oh ok… But a lot of people dont have the Seattle Region…

Are you sure? I can remember the times we have hade FNF in Seattle, the skies have been packed. If you don’t have it, Xpheros. I recommend getting it, it’s a large region, and if you want to do some cool flying in the high mountains, there is that also :)

2 Likes

Really? Fine, ill get it…

Why are there so many events on the 16th?!

This moment when the 777 Didnt get its respect…

I will join with the 787-8RJ

They heavy traffic only lasts for 3-4h, then other regions are full

4 Likes

what sever would you think would be the best

Expert, High traffic

I’d rather sleep than go 😳😂