Friday Night Flight - American vs United Airlines

Friday Night Flight - American vs. United

This week’s FNF will be an all servers event in the Chicago region. Select aircraft from only American Airlines or United Airlines for a head to head friendly battle for supremacy. This “versus” event will not have rounds and go on throughout the days event time period. lets see which airline will have the most show up during the event.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday June 19th 2015

• Event Start Time - 12:30 PM PDT**

• Event End Time - 7:30 PM PDT**

• Region: Chicago

• Objectives: Start at any airport. Fly to either KORD - Chicago O’Hare or KMDW Chicago Midway Intl.

• Aircraft type: Only American or United Airlines.

• Objective: Have fun.

Share your event experiences and photos.

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

**PDT is Pacific Daylight Time. When you select “Join” on the event, your Facebook will automatically convert to your account’s local time zone.

Don’t forget to share your screen shots in the event comments here.

If you need help or have a feature suggestion please visit: Feedback.FlyingDevStudio.com

9 Likes
3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cmon AA you got this!

I’m a DL fanboy (YEA DELTA!!!) but that doesb’t mean I hate American Airlines :smiley:. AA offers a nice product on their new A321s. Their old MIA based 757s are beyond their prime though (Broken seats, broken window shades, dirty interior). The IFE system in one of the 757s with the overhead TVs (Center-aisle) was useless because the headphone plug-in produced a horrible sound! Flew on two “versions” of the old metallic AA 757s this Spring and both had room for improvement…

I only like United cause their safety cards don’t have the “Please don’t remove from aircraft” printed on them 😈. Hate how they took the ugly globe over the tulip 😡.

Let’s see which airline has the bigger turnout!

Best, Boeing707

1 Like

Im coming!!

1 Like

excellent : i like the look of AA

1 Like

How can i participate in the event?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

NWA guy, but lets go AA!

1 Like

Can’t wait for the next event.

I will fly a United Airlines Aircraft

1 Like

Who wants to fly right now

I’m coming if I can. I’m going to come in american airlines 757-200 in new livery or a 777.
:) Awesomeness for american airlines.

David, which server are you going to be flying on?

BOOOOO

I like american airlines better. :grinning:

Um you’re kind of late to the party haha. This was about 4 days ago. Next official event will be “Turbulent Tuesday” which will probably be announced within the next few hours. The next Friday Night Flight will be exactly one week after this event.

Thank you Sean for Unpinning. I spaced out and forgot.
I hope everybody enjoyed the last FNF. Turbulent Tuesday is tomorrow.

Here is a pic I took from the FNF

2 Likes

can you use U.S Airways since it merged with American Airlines

This FNF is over the next FNF is Delta only

I suppose you could have when the event took place last week. But that won’t help you today I suppose. Sorry.