Friday Night Flight - American Operations @ KPHL - 070600ZDEC18

Join us for this week's FNF:

American Operations

This Friday we celebrate all things American Airlines. With our latest update, we have brought a host of new American Airlines liveries to the 737 family. Our community has voted for this FNF on a Twitter poll, so we hope you enjoy this event! IFATC will be focused at Philadelphia, Phoenix and Dallas Fort Worth this week. All airports have a high capacity for both air traffic and ATC controllers, so expect busy! Overflow airports based on American Hubs will be available to IFATC if needed. You can fly to many amazing areas of the world from these airports, so why not experience somewhere new?

What is your favourite American Airlines Hub?

• Charlotte
  • Chicago
  • Dallas
  • Los Angeles
  • Miami
  • New York JFK
  • New York LGA
  • Philadelphia
  • Phoenix
  • Washington

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s: KPHL / KPHX / KDFW

Aircraft/Liveries: American Airlines

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 7th December @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 8th December @ 06:00 ZULU

December 7, 2018December 8, 2018

Can’t wait to see all of the new liveries flying tomorrow!

Can’t wait for another great FNF! Good job Misha 😁

Gonna be a lot of TWA

Nice FNF Misha!I’ll enjoy the new American livery

Looks great! Can’t wait to fly the new TWA retrojet livery out of KDFW!

You can expect American Virtual to be out in full force tomorrow! Amazing FNF Misha :)

It’s funny that given the FNF, Philadelphia currently has no votes as the best AA hub. Even more crazy is that LGA is currently the most popular…

Should be Dallas… for obvious reasons. 😜

Cannot wait to fly FNF again! I missed Infinite Flight, I will never leave again.

Oh yea FNF with American this week.

The more retro liveries and I love them all the better ! It’s gonna be a busy burger!

An FNF for my favorite airline. What a treat, but unfortunately I can’t participate. :(

How much do I have to pay you, Misha, to schedule this for next week when my finals are over? 😂

I don’t know if I have a favorite American hub, but I definitely have a least favorite.

I’ve been stranded in my fair share of places, but Charlotte is the only recurring one…

Next week is the only week in quite a while that I am yet to decide the FNF. I could totally use $500 too…

Woo! My home airport, can’t wait to see it packed! :)

Oh yeah! American time! Loving this FNF! Will definitely be flying them colors during this FNF.

Delta next week Hint Hint

I think @Levet is going to be happy when he sees that KPHL is one of the featured airports. :P

I might take up your offer. We’ll be in touch lol. 😏