Friday Night Flight - Aloha Triple 7's @ PHNL - 211730ZOCT16

Hey community members!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Aloha Triple 7’s

We make our way to the islands of Hawaii for some Triple 7 action. Will you do a long flight from PHTO to PHNL or will you do a triple island hop from PHNL to PHOG then to PHTO? Either way, let’s fill up the skies over Hawaii with the beautiful and powerful Boeing 777!

There are no established routes for this event. Come to Hawaii in any Boeing 777 and join us for some fun. Team up with other pilots for formation flights, ramp screenshots, or to just enjoy flying for the love of flying on Infinite Flight. Looking forward to some awesome screenshots!

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: Hawaii

NOTAMS: NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF! Follow all ATC instructions (when available). Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)

Aircraft: Any Boeing 777

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 10/21 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PST)
End - Saturday 10/22 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PST)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Hawaii!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

35 Likes

Cool event! I will be coming.

1 Like

Sounds cool I will join for sure!

This is a BOEING 777 event!

5 Likes

You should be ghosted just for thinking of that. 😒

2 Likes

I’ll be there after my faff with apple customer support

1 Like

🙄 Is it?
I know…
Why take a tiny joke like that strictly serious?

There won’t only be 777s either way.

2 Likes

See you there on the expert server !

Yeeha, what an awsome idea @Mark_Denton!! 👍🏼 The triple seven is my absolute favourite Boeing aircraft! She looks incredibly great in any livery! Who would imagine doing island hopping in a long haul triple seven 🤔 just a great topic! 😎
I will be there, be sure! Just not yet sure whether it will be Emirates, Etihad, American, Air France or even Swiss?! We shall see 😃

1 Like

Even at small Charlies or Deltas?

I might come…

@Mark_Denton would it be possible to have some sort of GA FNF in the future? Feel like it is being overlooked in selections. Maybe in Oshkosh or Denver which are both difficult to cater for on FNF?

2 Likes

I’ve had a GA FNF before and half of the people didn’t follow instructions or read the post and showed up in heavies and supers 🙄

8 Likes

Remember that Turbulent Tuesday in SFO? Lol.

Not during FNF.

1 Like

I never take anything you say seriously because it’s usually irrelevant.

6 Likes

And yet Laura makes an event and 55 rock up in the correct aircraft lol…

It’s a shame, really, but then no one wants heavies rocking up to GA fields.

3 Likes

Well that’s not hard to figure out why. Laura is nicer than I am. 😬

7 Likes

I can relate to that ;)