Friday Night Flight - Alaska Virgin Merger Masquerade @ KSEA - 261830ZJAN18

Packed house in SFO. Another successful FNF

8 Likes

Have flown from San Fransisco to Seattle, now on initial descent into KSEA. Just want to say what a fantastic route, probably one of my favour IF scenic routes so far, passing over Washington!

just left tower. did you get me as atc or no

Don’t think so, my callsign was BE012. Was on ES

On the expert server?

REALLY HECTIC AT KSEA TS1. The row of planes lined up for RWY16L went all the way to the terminal. Great fun. A few things I would like to say.

1. Only request takeoff when first in line. I have a radar screen and so i can see that you are waiting. Even if you call for takeoff, I can’t do much about it.
  2. Be patient. Most controllers do both tower and ground and during events, there are a lot of plane.
  3. Follow instructions. Please only use the runway I have assigned.
  4. As busy controllers, we try our best but we can only do so much.
5 Likes

I’ll be doing a flight from KSFO-KSEA soon! SO close to my home airport! I sense that this is going to be a fun FNF since one of the featured airports is so close to my home airport.

Is this happening now. I’m in Ireland not sure if it is on now. Thanks

1 Like

Agree. TS1 was packed. It is rough with some people not following rules, but a lot of fun anyways!

I got him too. Not even making the effort - this guy!

KSFO was packed when I took off! Awesome event.

(Whoever was controlling Seattle Approach, I fell asleep about midway during my flight. Sorry! 😬)

2 Likes

A few pics I got along the way: (Great ATC by @AdamCallow as well!)

3 Likes

On my way to KSEA from KSFO!

2 Likes

Not the flight i was expecting

1 Like

Awesome FNF, I’m glad I could be a part of it! Spent a total of four hours controlling KSFO on TS, and it was worth it. The turnout was huge on Training Server! Thank you everyone at FDS, and especially Mark and Tyler. Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

This was a very enjoyable event. I did a CargoLux flight from KLAX to KSEA and had ATC for the entire journey. Props to the IFATC crew. A big thank you from me! Also thanks to Laura for the kind words :)

3 Likes

Busy today at SFO in expert server another awesome FNF. Looking forward to the next one.

2 Likes

Appears the 772LR has built-in WiFi. Looks like my passengers will be looking forward to Leg 1 of my first round-the-world flight, which will take us from KSEA-RKSI. Will be coming onto Expert within the next few hours to start this. Hope to see some people there!

3 Likes

imageUploading…
Seemed like a fairly sucessfully first Friday Night Flight

3 Likes

i think i saw you at ksea. was twr and gnd

2 Likes