Friday Night Flight - Airbus Vs. Boeing

This weeks FNF all servers event we have the long awaited Airbus versus Boeing challenge in the London region. A specific Airbus and Boeing family of aircraft go head to head to see what you the community like most. Additionally we are also celebrating the completion of the the newest Airbus family with the recent release of the all new A321. This might give Airbus an advantage, but hey, this is just for fun.

Select only from the following variants: Airbus A318,A319,A320 & A321. Or: Boeing 737-700, 737-700BBJ,737-800, & 737-900.

We will have a couple routes for you to follow that depend on which aircraft you select. These routes and procedures will be strictly enforced on the Advanced Server.
Can’t decide or maybe feel neutral? Don’t worry about it, just try them all if you can and have the time. Whatever you decide, we hope you enjoy this fun versus event. See you in London.

Take pictures and enjoy the ride.

All servers are welcome to follow the same tour instructions at a less strict pace.

As a reminder, we have extended FNF event duration another 6 hours. Start times are the same as all past events and will go on an extra 6 hours.

14 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

NOTAM: Follow this link to our Official Infinite Flight Community Forum for all of the specific details for this event. HERE

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here. Be sure to follow event procedures to avoid being ghosted. Be sure to check and understand the NOTAM if any are posted.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday December 18 2015

• Event Start Time - 20:30 ZULU (12:30PM PST)

• Event End Time - 10:30 ZULU Saturday Dec 19th) (2:30AM PST Saturday Dec. 19th)

• Region Of The Week: London

• Aircraft - Aurbus A318,A319,A320,&A321
Or: Boeing 737-700, 737-700BBJ,737-800,&737-900

Share your event experiences and photos.

Happy landings

5 Likes

Think I can join…

• Airbus
  • Boeing

0 voters

What will you fly?

• Airbus
  • Boeing
  • This is the hardest question!
  • Both

0 voters

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hope my wife won’t be at home so I can do a relaxing airbus flight :D

1 Like

Of course Airbus. The Boeing aircrafts are not updated

The B737 models are updated. They are one of the most accurate and detailed models, along with the new Airbus series, B747 and many others.

3 Likes

The cockpit? Didn’t mean it like that Tyler. I fly the 737-9 lot

I’m going on right now, i’ll be “American 21” in an A321!

There is a VERY long line at EGBB. Also should I report someone if they are in a boeing, and are at EGBB?

1 Like

Line for Heathrow landing is even longer pal, no need to hurry :D

1 Like

I’m 2nd in line now! (American 21) I got to go!

Playing my favourite FNF game: line for takeoff.

As for the landing, App ATC disappearing surely raised some hell. Saw a 3-wide on final in front of me. But man, air is busy right about now.

1 Like

And a bit more takoff line pics.

1 Like