Friday Night Flight - Airbus Australian Air Venture @ YSSY - 071730ZAPR17

I am allowed to fly whatever aircraft I want to fly ๐Ÿ™‚. Just not heavies at kase. Thank you for the suggestion to go else where, but I politely decline. Besides, most of my time will spent controlling rather than flying.

1 Like

This is an Airbus event. We would expect more support during official events from IFATC members. Since you stated you seem to always stall the 717, perhaps flying one of the aircraft in the Airbus 320 family would be more suitable for you with the AutoLand feature.

Thanks

8 Likes

We can agree to disagree. These events will always have my full support; whether it is atc or in the air.

Would it be a sin if I want to fly a route in a B738? I assume the community will bash me but whatever. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I believe this answers your question.

5 Likes

Ghosting is enforced if Iโ€™m not wrong Mark? Regardless of whether your IFATC the rules and notam still apply.

Great, then I expect we will see you in an Airbus. Thanks.

3 Likes

And please donโ€™t try to sneak in your Boeing/Airbus fusion please @Reedgreat

12 Likes

Can Sydney tower please stop sending on guard warnings when we are clearly being ATCโ€™d by Approach?

Seems really interesting, Iโ€™ll be attending the attending the event.

Enjoyed a lot in thid event. Thank you Mark.
Was able to cap some pics
Spotted @Overspeed

2 Likes

Some pics from my flight which I had to cut short due to my stomachโ€™s needs

Beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Mark_Denton

7 Likes

For our ATC members in here Iโ€™m certainly appreciating the awesome service so far. YSSY was swamped when i departed and ground/tower/approach are on point.

5 Likes

Was Preparing for the FNF in these shots. Just thought it would be interesting to include both a Bus and a Boeing. :)

3 Likes

#ghosted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just kidding

2 Likes

Where did that Boeing came from?
It is an Airbus eventโ€ฆ

1 Like

What do you expect? Rules are one thing and people decide to show that they are above the rules. Thatโ€™s just the way the cookie crumbles.๐Ÿช

3 Likes

LOL Yeah I thought I had the brakes set and looked away to do some work.

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me sitting in line, but not as bad as you. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It gave me a good laugh though.

1 Like