Friday Night Flight - Airbus A-318 & A-319 Launch Celebration.

This weeks FNF we are proud to present a launch celebration event for the two newest Airbus aircraft, the A-318 and A-319.
Join us in South Florida region to fly the route of your choice in any A-318 or A-319 aircraft. We will have full ATC service on the Advanced ATC server. Also we have a couple real world passenger airliner routes with full procedure and planning for those who enjoy a realistic scenario simulation. If you want to fly the scenario simulation routes, be sure to check the NOTAM below where a link to all the details are provided.

Take pictures, and have a look at all the nice new airport markings added as well. Remember your A-318 & A-319 both have APPR (auto land) capabilities.

The other servers are welcome to follow the same NOTAM scenario instructions at a less strict pace.

As a reminder, we have extended FNF event duration another 6 hours. Start times are the same as all past events and will go on an extra 6 hours.

14 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

NOTAM: Airbus A-318 & A-319 launch celebration scenario simulation routes and planning details here

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here. Be sure to follow event procedures to avoid being ghosted. Be sure to check and understand the NOTAM

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday November 27th 2015

• Event Start Time - 20:30 ZULU (12:30PM PST)

• Event End Time - 10:30 ZULU Saturday Nov 28th (2:30AM PST Saturday Nov 28th)

• Region Of The Week: South Florida

• Aircraft Airbus A-318 and A-319

Share your event experiences and photos.

Happy landings

6 Likes

I’ll be there! As ATC and as a pilot. :)

3 Likes

Nice pics! Although I don’t get my money until Saturday, I’ll just attend in my a320, at Spirits hub!

Call sign:Spirit 328

My OCD for A318 versus A-318 is destroying me

‘Transavia 15’ is tomorrow on advanced server :)

Yeah… I know…it’s a bad habit I can’t shake.

1 Like

I’m flying on the red route (Route 2) on the Advanced :)

Four minutes left and I haven’t even been on. Sometimes Air Cadets isn’t always a rewarding thing!