Friday Night Flight - Air Berlin Dominating Düsseldorf @ EDDL - 211730ZAPR17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Air Berlin Dominating Düsseldorf

We head to the Amsterdam region to show appreciation and represent Air Berlin at Düsseldorf. Air Berlin has made some tremendous growth over the years becoming the second largest airline in Germany and make a great partner as a member of the OneWorld alliance. Come out in your favorite Air Berlin aircraft and let’s have some fun flying around the region in this beautiful livery.

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: Amsterdam

NOTAMS:
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF!
Follow all ATC instructions (when available). Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: EDDL
Aircraft: Any Air Berlin Aircraft
FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 04/21 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PST)
End - Saturday 04/22 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PST)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Düsseldorf !!

Happy and Safe Landings!

28 Likes

I think I can make it 😃

Is it just me or does it seem like we are in the Amsterdam region a lot?

3 Likes

I will defantly be there in my a319

I could always make it if it started an hour earlier. It’s annoying

1 Like

As someone just tells you, the FNF start 3:30 am and finish at 19:30 your time,so 16h is the FNF, how can you said that?

2 Likes

I’ll just barely make it. I’ll be on Expert server as Air Berlin 24. See if you can spot me.

Yeeha, great @Mark_Denton!! My home region and (until global 😉) my favorite airport! I will definitely be there, in the sky as well as controlling. Looking forward to it! 😁

1 Like

You are not alone in feeling that, we do fly in the Amsterdam region a lot. 4 weeks ago was the KLM anniversary of some sort, the following week FNF was cancelled but Expert had flying in AMS anyway. 2 weeks ago was Sydney and last week was Seattle.

I’d really like to see a FNF in Chicago sometime soon.

4 Likes

I’m definitely attending this one :)

1 Like

I never get the chance to join these events because its early in the morning like 3am. i find it a bit unfair

It goes on for 16 hours? You can go until 7 in the evening if it starts at 3 in the morning.

1 Like

For anyone wondering about the aircraft :

• Dash 8
  • A319
  • 737-700

You can thank me later :D

11 Likes

ah ha,

thank you for that was just woundering…thank you!

IRL Air Berlin also operate the A330 so I guess turning up in one of those in Generic livery isn’t out of the real of fantasy!

Another great event @Mark_Denton, look forward to seeing you in the virtual skies gang!

2 Likes

I’ll try to attend, I’ll be in a 737 as it’s the only air Berlin aircraft i have

1 Like

I don’t really like the fact that there are very few Air Berlin aircraft in IF…

I want to fly with you? I wait a confirmation.

My screen shots taken on the training server.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now leaving the gate.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Please fasten your seat belts as we are now taking off.

(Time to reach altitude!)
Photos Taken by me!

2 Likes

just turn up and there will be plenty of people to fly with!

2 Likes