Friday Night Flight: A359 Celebrations @ LFPG/OTHH - 130600ZDEC19

Air France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· A350-900 callsign AFR267 coming in hot in the next 10hours from RKSI-LFPG

You already know, YPAD-OTHH, some nice flying from Australia with the A350. And yes this is a realistic flight!

Hypothetical AF76 nonstop from Tahiti to Paris underway! Film cameras on board πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ“Έ

2 Likes

then u can make history :) haha

1 Like

Vietnam Airlines 77 Heavy landing in Paris in about 1h40mins😁

Cool! Hope I won’t spoil the party flying 787 into Doha. 😬 Qatari 959 will take off from Jakarta @ 10:00Z

1 Like

Bonjour Paris!!

1 Like

Flying in on a 787 just for the banter ;)

3 Likes

Why not give yourself a challenge and hand-land the bird? welcome to the community by the way

2 hours out from OTHH. Hopefully there’s still approach when I get there!! QR915 from YPAD is coming in hot

Coming in hot from Toronto Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ AFR351 A359 πŸ›¬πŸ›¬πŸ›¬πŸ›¬

1 Like

Coming fresh and hot 787 from Jakarta (QR959) in two hours

Inbound LFPG from LFBO. Requesting latest ATIS @LFPG. Callsign Air France 1 currently 50 miles North of LFBO, tracking FISTO DCT PERIG

Enjoying the skys this evening above France at FL400 while listening to Victory by Thomas Bergersen. Loving this FNF at the moment. all peaceful until we reach TOD into LFPG LoL!!!

Currently 1 hour away from Doha.

Hello! Middle East :)

1 Like

Jesus! The winds in Paris are crazy!

I will fly from Paris to Port Louis with the Air Mauritius A350 😁

HEY! @Laura. Hope you have a good flight!

3 Likes

Love the Citation. Rocketing out of Luton on way to PARIS at 8600Fpm 😳😍

I was On final and Infinite Flight closed. I feel like crying right now 😭😭

Love FNFβ€πŸ€— good to see Paris get attention as it’s always EGLL,EHAM and EDDF (my opinion)

1 Like