Friday Night Flight: A359 Celebrations @ LFPG/OTHH - 130600ZDEC19

Well there are the secondary hubs listed next to the main hubs.

1 Like

But what airlines have flights from those airports with the A350?

2 Likes

Sorry never knew that I was just going from the last 7 days ✈️

1 Like

Could be, but I’m pretty sure taking off into oncoming landing traffic, taxiing through people, taking off when the aircraft in front is still on the runway, just because there is no controller on duty is not figuring out the new ui. Some of this from grade 4 flyers too.

2 Likes

Awesome!!

I think I’ll do the Qatar flight from Doha to Paris or an Air France delivery flight from Toulouse to Paris.

Which one should I do?

• Air France delivery flight
  • Qatar, Doha to Paris

0 voters

1 Like

Hey guys!! Can you sometime do an FNF that is KEWR-WSSS!!!
It is the worlds longest route and is now achievable in its full potential because of 19.4!!

2 Likes

Nice, we will have my favorite airport as one of the main airports, guess which one of it I’m talking about…

RKSI - LPFG for me in the A380. Just for some variety ;)

2 Likes

lol there is no TLS-DOH flight 😂

1 Like

This looks like a great FNF! I’m excited to see everyone really celebrate the A350 with our first FNF with 19.4

I’m ready for this. Flying KSAN-LFPG

1 Like

Can’t wait!

1 Like

It takes getting used to the controls. I did a flight from Washington national to Providence and realized my gear was still down at FL180 lol. I find the brakes have more stopping power now.

2 Likes

LFBO is featured today lol

1 Like

Aer Lingus VA hopes to make a delivery flight tomorrow. 👌

Although having this in mind the Airbus A350 is not in use at EIVA for the realism. The third day LFBO is opening! Will make the most out of it.

2 Likes

I am excited for this but DOH was featured last week and on Sunday CDG and DOH are featured 😅

3 Likes

Such a nice FNF! See you tomorrow in Paris, i’m coming in from Vietnam ;)

2 Likes

Yes sirrrrr!

1 Like

Great FNF Misha! I will be flying into Doha from Auckland in the A350!

2 Likes

Already got my flight plan on file.

1 Like