Friday Night Flight- A320 Certification in Paris

IMPORTANT FNF INFORMATION

Another milestone for IF has been reached as we unveil the best in aircraft rendering and production. This week we celebrate the completion of the A320 in Paris, France as the Infinite Flight Test Pilots complete the final flight of the Airbus Test Program. The Certification Flight will test the A320’s maneuverability, Auto Land capabilities, cruise performance, and service readiness.

The Airbus Test Program has provided a suggested Certification Route, which covers every aspect of the A320’s capabilities and service requirements. Full ATC will be provided on the Advanced Server to assist with procedures and traffic flow. Failure to follow ATC instruction will lead to ghosting. Save procedures on a second device or take notes for the event.

Keep it realistic, follow the procedures, and stay tuned for the official IF event post!

17 Likes

Very nice! Will be flying in my AF A320 ;)

2 Likes

Thank you so much Paris is a wonderful region but hardly gets used so it’ll be great to see it in use.
I’ll be in a Vueling a320

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’ll be in a JetBlue A320. Can’t wait since I missed the past 2 FNFs

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice idea!

Henrik, don’t forget to fly from terminal 2E or 2F at CDG and land at Orly Terminal Ouest with your Air France A320!

2 Likes

I can already see myself doing flutter testing, gravity gear extension, slow speed, stalls etc :)

2 Likes

12 Likes

yes and to the top

Yay it’s been a while since we have had a proper FNF

2 Likes

Is it just on advanced?

This is an all servers event! :)

Yes! Can’t wait

1 Like

Very Nice! Will be flying my bae (SAS A320)

1 Like

Sounds good I’ll be about easy jet a320

3 Likes