Friday Night Flight: A Virtual Beach Break @ VTBS/VTBD - 240600ZAPR20

This will probably be my first Friday night flight! See you all there!

1 Like

Great idea as always! For anyone looking for a longer flight, Sydney to Denpasar is a great choice in either the Jetstar 787 or Qantas 737.

This is gonna be amazing getting the stress off our shoulders.

There should be like a FNF for the actual Infinite Flight liveries. it should come out of SFO, and all of west coast. That would be cool since I actually live on the west coast.

Awesome!!!

Sorry somebody can explain how to interpret this? 1128N/9951E. Iโ€™m new flying on basic server but still I want to join.

stay safe everybody!

Oooooooo Thailand ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
and ooooo maldives ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป

Ah yes, Kathmandu the beach resort

6 Likes

Why else would anyone go to nepal?

2 Likes

The flat, tropical climate

3 Likes

Warning: Bad Beach Puns

This looks outsanding! Canโ€™t wait to hop onto the expert surfer for this!

Great FNF Misha, looks awesome!

My old home airport ๐Ÿ˜

Look absolutely stunning love it but I just notice that there is an error on the ICAO code of Katmandu it is VNKT and not VKNT

1 Like

Excited for this FNF

Another great FNF, @MishaCamp!

Maybe because of the amazingly challenging approach? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Definitely gonna do a flight there. One of my favorite approaches!

1 Like

Looking forward to controlling in my first FNF!

1 Like

Just landed in Suvarnabhumi. Too early? ๐Ÿ˜œ

Just in case if anyone is wondering about some possible inbound (or outbound) routes from VTBS:

Iโ€™m currently doing TG793. Operating from New Yorkโ€™s Kennedy Airport to Bangkokโ€™s Subarnabhumi Airport, this used to be a flight flown by Thai Airways on their a340-500, but was discontinued in 2012 due to unprofitability. With the a350 in IF, I decided to give this flight a try! It clocks in around 17 hours 10 minutes however.

For 11-12 hour flights, really any flight from Europe to Bangkok (or vice versa) would work. A couple recommended ones:

• LX180 - departing from Zurich (LSZH)

• AY141 - departing from Helsinki (EFHK)

• AF166 - departing from Paris (LFPG)

• LH722 - departing from Frankfurt (EDDF)

• KL875 - departing from Amsterdam (EHAM)

• BA9 - departing from London (EGLL)

• DY7209 - departing from Copenhagen (EKCH)

• DY7205 - departing from Stockholm (ESSA)

• PS271 - departing from Kiev (UKBB)

• TG(XXX) - great morning departures from practically anywhere in Europe! (These will also arrive in the sunrise in VTBS)
    (EGLL/LFPG/EDDF/EBBR/LSZH/ETC.)

Hope this helps! Have a nice journey! ๐Ÿ˜

Info obtained from FlightMapper

6 Likes

TG basically flies everywhere in Europe from Vienna on the 787s to Copenhagen on the 777. Nice list dude.

2 Likes