Friday Night Flight: A Parisian Love Affair @ LFPG/LFPO - 140600ZFEB20

Get free education in German universities, I believe.

3 Likes

If you’re accepted into the university, yes.

1 Like

Nice FNF,but I can’t join,sad

1 Like

I feel your pain.

2 Likes

Tulips are only partly a sign of love. It was mostly a sign of wealth and prosperity. It’s a bit like wine: If you see someone having wine/tulips, you give them some respect.

I’ve been looking and I don’t see Birmingham anywhere 😂😂😂

1 Like

Now that’s a nice FNF! I can’t think of a better time to feature Paris! The secondary airports are great too! Happy Valentines everyone!

Oh this is amazing! Thank you for accepting my idea @MishaCamp, I really appreciate it.

4 Likes

Maybe that’s why the first trades of assets was the tulip trade…

Lucky boi.

Ich spreche lieber auf Deutsch, da es für mich viel einfacher ist.

Right back to English, Class.

My sister also got a University first degree in English Literature (Which I’m not too good at), and now is halfway through her MASTERS in Creative Writing.

I plan for a few Orly flights throughout the day and maybe a few flights on the A318.

I’m currently doing RJTT-LFPG (777-200ER), and hope to fly LFPG-KLAX on the A380 in over 24 hours time.

1 Like

I am so happy for this one and I will be doing a long haul Friday Night out of LFPG to KLAX if anyone wants to join

1 Like

My first ever FNF, looking forward to it. When will it be most busy?

3 Likes

You will for sure love it!

1 Like

Awesome friday night flight! I’m going to make sure I head on down after I finish my ultra-long haul flight this evening! Thanks for a great one Misha, just hopefully Maldives soon.

1 Like

I wonder if I will run into Adrien Agreste while I’m there 🤭😉

(@Qantas094, @Infinite_Flight_Sims, @CR3W, @Connor, @AviationMad, and all the Regulars in the lounge and people who watch Miraculous Ladybug will understand)

14 Likes

C’est aller être cool! Nous allons avoir beaucoup amusement!

Translation:

This is going to be very cool! We will have a lot of fun!

(Yes, I’m studying French. I may have made a lot of mistakes though)

1 Like

Anywhere from around 1700Z to 2200Z, give or take a few hours.

2 Likes

You missed me -_-

1 Like

oh yes forgot you suffe- i mean witnessed it too

2 Likes