Friday Night Flight: A Holiday in the Alps - 270600ZDEC19

Join us for this week's FNF!

¡Felices Fiestas!, 节日快乐, Laethanta saoire sona!, 幸せな休日, Boas Festas!, Li holide eximnandi!, Frohe Feiertage!, Selamat Hari Raya!, and Happy Holidays!

Welcome to this very special holiday-themed #FNF! For those celebrating Christmas, we hope you had a great day, for those who partake in another holiday, we wish you well, and for those who are just enjoying a few days off work, we’re sure you earned it! This period is one to relax and enjoy the highlights of the year, and, of course, look forward to the various new calendar years around the world!

This week’s event was chosen by @George, so thank you for the awesome suggestion! We will be heading to the Alps, an amazing mountain range in Western Europe spanning across multiple nations. An amazing holiday location year-round, the Alps really come alive in the holiday period when the world flocks there for winter sports.

What is the real reason Rudolf has a red nose?

• He’s an ambulance
  • Parasitic infection of his respiratory system
  • A persistent cold due to high altitude flying
  • Red? I thought it was always green…

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

Airports Main Airports Secondary
LSZH Zurich LFMN Nice
LSGG Geneva LSZB Bern
LOWW Vienna LSGS Sion
LIMC Milan Malpensa LIMF Turin
LOWI Innsbruck
LFSB Basel
LFLB Chambery

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 27th December @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 28th December @ 06:00 ZULU

December 27, 2019December 28, 2019

NOTAMS:

No local flying at the hub airports. General Aviation traffic at ATC discretion. There are no established routes.

107 Likes
George, From The Very Start, Your Suggestion Was A Golden One 🌟

We Are Off To The Alps 🥳

28 Likes

What an awesome event decision, and suggestion, thanks @George and @MishaCamp!

I’ve personally been to the alps, what a beautiful place. Getting ready to fly into Geneva or Zurich!

Happy holidays and flying!

9 Likes

Can’t wait for this one!

3 Likes

Hurray! LOWI is always a blast!

4 Likes

This is a dream come true! I have been wanting a FNF like this for so much time and it finally comes! What a wonderful Christmas gift!! Thank you so much @MishaCamp for making this possible!

3 Likes

Yay! Zürich and Basel for FNF!

2 Likes

Sad that VABB isn’t featured. Still excited to control on this one 🙂

8 Likes

Yep, wish it were VABB. Maybe VABB can be featured when Holi is going on… who knows? :)

Nice event! Maybe I’ll flyout from LSZH, let’s see…

1 Like

Amazing FNF! Can’t wait to fly there!

Thank you George for a great suggestion and this is the last FNF this year! 🥳🎊

3 Likes

If you are looking for an interesting route to fly, here you go:

1 Like

@George this was one of my favorite ideas out of all of the suggestions so great job and nice choice Misha!

2 Likes

Wow! This will be probably the best FNF I have ever experienced. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

awesome choice. I really love this area, might be because I live there haha. cant wait

3 Likes

@MishaCamp its Frohe not forhe

Thanks for this awesome FNF, as I am currently in Innsbruck haha

1 Like

No local flying means ?

2 Likes

No, it means flying from nearby airports by the hubs, to the hubs.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to fly the Swiss 777! This one’s going to be a blast! :)

2 Likes

@George @MishaCamp thanks for this awesome fnf! I’m doing Nice - Zurich. What route are you doing? What airfrance planes are on infinite flight? Can someone tell me please?

2 Likes