Friday Night Flight - A Global Celebration - 190700ZOCT18

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Has it been a year already ? WoW!! How time flies when you fly global 😊👌🏻. Happy Birthday Global Flight!!

17 Likes

I can’t wait to control LAX! Been there a lot to plane watch IRL. Also would be cool to use multiple frequencies. Next Friday we should go to Australia, I feel like we haven’t given much love to that area of the world. Or we could go to Hawaii!

1 Like

This is going to be a great FNF for sure! I can’t wait to see everyone doing classic flights such as LAX-SFO.

1 Like

Nice way to celebrate a year of global

Time flies when your having fun! Glad to see JFK in this awesome FNF! This might be the best one I have seen in my time on the IFC.

1 Like

TBH I haven’t flown the KLAX-KSFO since I left the training server 😂

1 Like

KNUC, home of the 60 planes at the small airport at the same time 24/7/365 on the training server before global 😂😂😂

1 Like

I will probably do IAD - SFO on United depending on whether or not ATC is open at IAD when I will fly. Since I have school though, I will probably do a long haul to SFO as that is the nearest MAJOR airport to my house ( SJC is not that big of an airport )

1 Like

Best FNF in a looooonnggggg time. Can’t wait to do KLAX-KSFO, a route that everyone wanted to do pre-global!

1 Like

Does someone know the busy time of FNF?

1 Like

Usually at around 2000Z since that’s a time where USA, Western Europe and Australia are all usually flying.

2 Likes

Oh god. That’s 5am for me lol

1 Like

Overnighter, maybe?

2 Likes

I’m planning on doing KLAX-KJFK or KSFO-KJFK
Do you think it’s gonna be busy around 12:30z?

1 Like

Traffic will be moving pretty well, however definitely not the busiest hour.

If you’re worried about ATC services being available, they should be available for the most part during this hour.

2 Likes

Thanks Misha! It’s GREAT to see KIAD on the schedule!

2 Likes

@anon57683537, if you are still on, your favorite airport, KIAD, is getting featured! :D

But for me TRIGGERED DARN IT KSFO!!!

I will probably involve KSJC tomorrow XD

Make sure if you are flying southwest you spawn in at the terminal closest to the start of runway 24 and for realism.

If there was the option to buy the subscription of 2 years I would gladly do it, it would also help that the updates and the reworking works would arrive soon, and of course I am very grateful to all the Fds developers and their team for this project and especially for this great leap to the Global version, the basis of future incredible functions. Congratulations, you have a wonderful job. See you at the event. :)

(shot of an event created by the IFLA community in honor of the global version)

7 Likes