Friday Night Flight: A Gem of the Levant @ OLBA - 170600ZJAN20

This is cool can’t wait to see everyone there

1 Like

OH MY GOD just when my subscription is over we have a FNF in my Home airport , i am so sad hahaha. Lebanon is going through a lot right now and seeing this made me so happy thank you!
I hope you all enjoy my Beautiful Lebanon in all his weird and unique ways hehehe

2 Likes

I absolutely love the new graphics, they even look HD now, since it’s not in Europe or the United States of America I’ll be sure to try and attend.

1 Like

I will absolutely love this FNF. The RWY03 approach in my opinion is one of the most beautiful. Mountains and hillside homes on one side, lovely seaside on the other.

3 Likes

Amazing FNF! I have heard from others that the scenery is amazing in Beirut, I can’t wait to fly there! I will be flying for BAVA from LHR!

5 Likes

Everything that’s missing is the MEA livery on the A320 as their A321s are retired.

Just when i have no live subscription. Ps: i am from Lebanon :(

1 Like

Nice to see something different!

1 Like

You don’t have to fly the routes listed, you don’t even have to fly to the controlled airports, they are just suggestions.

2 Likes

I don’t see anybody. What server should I use?

1 Like

Expert Server @KoG_Splinter

Ohh damn, wish I had access to it

1 Like

Welcome to my country for the first time ever.
Yesterday was OEJN where i live
And today in Lebanon my home country

What a wonderful week

YB1

1 Like

Ya zalame awal mara bshof lebnene hon !!

Finally a Lebaneseeee in IF
YB1

1 Like

Yeah but they will soon retire their A320 and get A321Neos so it okay

1 Like

This FNF’s a bit dead currently. We need more of a Middle Eastern Fleet

Sounds interesting, but it’s a pity that I don’t have access to Expect Server currently :(

Nope. The only restrictions will be light aircraft, but only if it’s specified in the ATIS. Listen to the ATIS, and if it doesn’t mention anything about light aircraft or size restrictions then you should be good.

1 Like

Whoever is on OLBA approach right now deserves a medal.

1 Like