Friday Night Flight: A Gem of the Levant @ OLBA - 170600ZJAN20

The FNF has had a makeover! We hope you enjoy the shiny new look! Given this sparklingly modern refresh, we thought it fitting to head to an equally sparkling gem in the Middle East. This week we head to Beirut!

The airport is located on the very west coast of the country. It has 3 runways with multiple gates for both cargo and passenger aircraft. To the east are the Lebanon Mountains, and to the west, the Mediterranean Sea. As you fly over the country you will see the ribbonlike topography going from north to south, a feature that makes for fantastic photos!

So, where will you fly to this week? Will you head to Kuwait to fly attendees from the Kuwaiti airshow home, or will you try something a little different? Whatever you choose, this week’s FNF will have something for you!

What is the highest point in Lebanon?

• Qurnat as Sawdā
  • Türkmen Dağı
  • Jabal al-Shaykh

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 17th January @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 18th January @ 06:00 ZULU

January 17, 2020January 18, 2020

Airports

OLBA - Beirut [HUB]
OBBI - Bahrain
HECA - Cairo
OEDF - Dammam
GMMN - Casablanca
OKBK - Kuwait City
LGAV - Athens
LCLK - Larnaca

NOTAMs

NOTAMS:

Aircraft may have to hold to wait for the airport to clear. Please depart to the west at all times to avoid mountains to the east.

Established Routes

OBBI-OLBA:
OBBI KFA GEPAK 2639N/4807E SILNO KUTEM LUGAL SIBLI ANTER BPN ALKIR PASIT NALBU LOSEL HIL SINGO ENABI ASTUM OBNAK EGSIS KITOT DATOK SERMA PASOS KAROL VELOX ELIKA OLBA

HECA-OLBA:
HECA BLT 3155N/3105E MELDO LAKTO KAROL ERIMO LEDRA 3343N/3355E VELOX ELIKA OLBA

OEDF-OLBA:
OEDF 2639N/4807E SILNO KUTEM LUGAL SIBLI ANTER BPN ALKIR PASIT NALBU LOSEL HIL SINGO ENABI ASTUM OBNAK EGSIS KITOT DATOK SERMA PASOS KAROL VELOX ELIKA OLBA

GMMN-OLBA:
GMMN BISMI DONAS POBUB FES 3406N/424W EMKOK SOVAL DOTIV XAVOV ROMOR OJD ORSUP ORA MOS DAHRA 3636N/212E ALR 3639N/335E BABOR TAJEN CSO DIMAO PERAM LOBNA NBA SORAB OMENI GODAK NEVIK PLH TIPUS OTREX AMAXI SIT LAPSO NIPIS PERIM GISOS VAXOS AMONO TOSKA TOBAL LUBES RUBIK LOSOS EPONT VELOX ELIKA OLBA

OKBK-OLBA:
OKBK BOSID SIBSA 2848N/4543E LAKSO VATIM RAF AAR OVANO OTILA MODAD KUMLO SOKAN RAFIF SULAF FIRAS KTN 3416N/3636E LEBOR OLBA

LGAV-OLBA:
LGAV KEA VARIX RIPLI PIDAX AKINA 3656N/2622E LURUS KOPAR USINI ASIMI RDS LAKAD EXELA EVENO DASNI VADUS BONEK DAROS ADLAS OTESA 3449N/3333E EMEDA VELOX ELIKA OLBA

LCLK-OLBA:
LCLK D155L EMEDA 3434E VELOX ELIKA OLBA

89 Likes

Wow, a Lebanon FNF 😍

One of my favorite airports due to the weird layout

24 Likes

The New Template’s and Format Looks Clean, Fresh And Simple Looking. I Like It!

It’s easy to read the thread, and understand the content. Although it’s your usual FNF, but, into 2020 we are in now and it is great to see a makeover take place for the FNF Thread :)

10 Likes

love the new format! Refreshing to have something new!

5 Likes

New FNF banners! 😱

8 Likes

Awesome FNF Misha! 😄

3 Likes

Really looking forward to this one - lots of beautiful scenery to appreciate and interesting routes to explore

3 Likes

Indeed! Such a beautiful area. Long overdue!

7 Likes

Its my country 😍 but don’t have a sub LoL

5 Likes

A Lebanese FNF?!?! - Nice!

Now this is special - a very unique location - perfect for the FNF makeover launch

4 Likes

OMG YESSSS!!! Im Lebanese and I’ve been waiting forever for this! I never thought it would make it to an FNF. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Great new look for the FnF

1 Like

IRL I have freinds from Lebanon, this will be an exciting FNF! Thanks Mish

1 Like

Nice FNF, nice to see all these places featured

1 Like

Great FNF, cannot wait to explore Lebanon!

1 Like

Foaming at the mouth I’M EXCITED!

2 Likes

Any aircraft restrictions?

Is it just the logo that’s changed, or the format ?

Been waiting to see Beirut featured for ages! This will be a great FNF

4 Likes