This weeks FNF will be an all servers event featuring the “Region Of The Week” Hawaii.
A special scenario inspired and taken from real world aviation routes in the Hawaii area. See the NOTAM below and follow the link or view the “Hawaiian FNF Procedures” post on this forum to view and note the details of this special 2 leg commercial aviation flight
You are a pilot for the airline of your choice and have a job to do. Starting at Kona, the first leg is to Maui. Then after a brief stop, onward to the final destination in Honolulu.
Full ATC Advanced server services will be on hand to keep everybody on schedule.
All other servers are welcome to follow the same NOTAM guidelines but with far less strict enforcement.
9 full hours to join and enjoy this event.
An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.
• Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.
• ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.
• ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here. Be Sure to read the NOTAM for special conditions. Take notes and have them handy or use a second device for the flight instructions.
Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.
• Friday September 18th 2015
• Event Start Time - 07:30 ZULU (12:30PM PDT)
• Event End Time - 03:30 ZULU (Saturday 19th ) or (8:30PM PDT)
• Region Of The Week: Hawaii
• Objectives: Follow the 2 leg flight plan from the link in the NOTAM above for full flight details and plans.
• Aircraft type: B717, A321, ERJ 170, 175, 190 or 195, B737-700, 800, or 900. Nothing larger please.
Share your event experiences and photos. Stay tuned for more creative and realistic event scenarios.