Friday Night Flight: A Celebration of Live @ KLAX/KSFO - 200600ZSEP19

NOTAM: ENTRY POINTS IN EFFECT FOR KSFO AND KLAX

Join us for this week's FNF!

Calling all Infinite Flight users! It’s time to celebrate! Welcome to a celebratory Friday Night Flight of gigantic proportions. It has now been an amazing 5 years since we released live multiplayer! Yes, five whole years! Many of you have been with us all this time, and we are eternally thankful for your continued support. For those who are newer, we are so grateful you are here and we can’t wait to bring you new and amazing features in the future! Things are changing, and we are so excited!

Back to the details for this week! We want you to enjoy it, so there are no aircraft or livery restrictions, so feel free to pick your favourite! We do, however, have strict entry restrictions into KSFO and KLAX airspace. This is to manage traffic flow as we expect heavy traffic. KSFO and KLAX will be acting as joint hubs.

The lines of red circles you see in-app are mock STARs, so please use them for the arrival. Each airport also has a departure NOTAM for pilots flying to KSFO and KLAX. Both these airports also have TFRs stating the entry points alongside other key information. Please make sure to read these extremely carefully.

How many major airlines fly between KLAX and KSFO ?

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

Airports Main Airports Secondary
HUB KLAX Los Angeles KABQ Albuquerque
HUB KSFO San Francisco KBWI Baltimore
KMCI Kansas City
MMSD Los Cabos
KSAN San Diego
KMKE Milwaukee
KPHX Pheonix

Established Routes

KSFO - KLAX

KSFO MNTNA SUSEY 3610N/12041W EBAYE BURGL DOUIT MAIDD HEYJO RGAMI BOGET MEETT WATSS UPDOC KLAX

KLAX - KSFO

KLAX TRTON DARRK FIXIT IKAYE RIZIN 3440N/11951W SPLNT STOKD SERFR BSR CARME ANJEE SKUNK BOLDR KSFO

KABQ - KLAX

KABQ PNYON 3500N/10813W ZUN PYRIT DRK GABBL CHPLN NWMAN MDLER MNROE HLYWD ANJLL CAANN BOYEL CRCUS KLAX

KSFO - KSAN

KSFO MCKEY 3526N/12060W LAX MRVEL 3347N/11814W SPYDE GAMBT LEJEN COMIX FLSHH LNTRN KSAN

KLAX - KPHX

KLAX BUULI TUSTI WIILD BLCKD CSTWY CNERY 3337N/11535W BLH SCOLE SPINK 3325N/11351W SNRRA SWOON HYDRR GEELA KPHX

KMCI - KLAX

KMCI TYTUS KENTN 3858N/9721W SLN KD45W FLG DRK HIPPI GABBL CHPLN NWMAN MDLER MNROE HLYWD ANJLL CAANN BOYEL CRCUS KLAX

MMSD - KLAX

MMSD SJD D290T ATUMI TAMET 2333N/11011W LAP LTO IMUSU ANTEL ENS JURAT GOATZ DIRBY PHUNN SHHOW ZAPPP BUFIE KLAX

KLAX - KBWI

KLAX TRAAP JIIVE CLUTZ GARDY NNAVY BLAZN 3547N/11535W LAS BEALE NOOTN BETHL FREDD DICEE DVC HGO KK57C SPI VHP NUSMM KEMAN BYNER LUNDY 3934N/7842W CURBY KEESH BUBBI SHEPH EAGLL ANTHM KBWI

KMKE - KLAX

KMKE GREAS JAYEX 4247N/9106W KP69E KD63A BRK JASSE AREAF ESGEE DNERO SLLRS SALYY 3421N/11639W GLESN ANJLL CAANN BOYEL CRCUS KLAX

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 20th September @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 21st September @ 06:00 ZULU

September 20, 2019September 21, 2019

NOTAMS:

No local flying permitted. KSAN/KLAX routes exempt from this. Entry points in effect. All aircraft must enter KSFO or KLAX airspace through these. Departure NOTAMs in effect.

87 Likes

Get ready for california, KLAX and KSFO gonna be packed

Thank you for this Misha and the whole staff and IFATC!
I can already bet some people are flying now lol

how could I forget happy 5th anniversary

25 Likes

Pheonix?😂

10 Likes

I dont get it @MishaCamp this weeks FNF

2 Likes

its a celebration of 5 years of live multiplayer

3 Likes

Ye ye but is it any rought in the USA or what

2 Likes

Happy 5th (multiplayer) Anniversary Infinite Flight. 🥂

2 Likes

yeah, although the ones here are just like there as secondary hubs

2 Likes

Woohoo, this will be a busy day! Can’t wait to fly and control.

3 Likes

This will be fun! I’m happy for IF’s existence. Don’t know where I’ll be without it.

3 Likes

🍷🍸🍹🍺🍾🥂🍻indeed happy 5th multiplayer anniversary IF

2 Likes

Question: What should a dash 8 do when arriving at KSFO? Descending at 280kts is not realistic (and at FL210 it might be overspeed)

1 Like

Awesome! But please try to change it up next time. I feel like we are always rotating around the same airports time in time again

2 Likes

@Luke_King-kong

Ideally do these flights, basically don’t spawn in a GA aircraft in any other airport (Why do I now want to fly this in the XCub 😂)

You aren’t restricted from flying other places, just be heavily aware of traffic in California, because this will be crazy. I wonder if the airports will pass the 200+ arrival mark.

4 Likes

Happy 5 years of live Infinite Flight!

Too bad I’m not able to attend :(

That title though 😂👌

5 Likes

I’m grade 2 so I’m ok

2 Likes

I kinda want to fly from Dunedin to London in a Cessna 172. Non stop.

4 Likes

The ATC schedule does vary, and finding places to control keeping everyone happy is very difficult
Sadly IF doesn’t take suggestions into their ATC schedule, not because they don’t care, but to ensure that no one else starts to suggest and gets their PM’s filled up, and people constantly complaining of the schedule… Just take for granted what they can give us! I’ve loved the recent Canadian schedules! Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal… Now we just need CYYZ and CYTZ again…

3 Likes

@MishaCamp to much choice

1 Like