Friday Night Flight: 19.1 Celebrations! - 150600ZMAR19

Join us for this week's FNF:

19.1 Celebrations!

This Friday we celebrate our brand new release! Fresh out of the factory, this update brings live replay, gate restrictions, A330 additions and so much more to the simulator. To celebrate this, we are having a big ole FNF to some of the airports that our new A333/B77W airlines fly to! There will be no established routes this week as we encourage you to get out and explore!

Please remember we have gate size restrictions in place, so if you load at a small airport with few gates, expect to wait for traffic!

What new A333 livery is your favourite??

1. Air Asia X
  2. Airbus
  3. Garuda Indonesia
  4. Singapore Airlines
  5. South African Airways
  6. Srilankan Airlines
  7. Thai International Airways
  8. WOW Air

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s: VHHH, VCBI, WSSS, VTBS, WIII

Aircraft/Liveries: A333

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 15th March @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 16th March @ 06:00 ZULU

March 15, 2019March 16, 2019

Real world routes you can fly for tonight’s FNF
pinned globally #2

Mmmhmm, catch me in Hong Kong

Yay A330 FNF! I will be flying!

Looking good! Gonna get some BAVA Cathay A333 codeshares in!

Oooohhh this looks fun @ImVegan! Can’t wait to control and fly

Nice one @MishaCamp
I’m excited

Can’t wait! This will be a first for controlling APP in The Singapore area!

Hong Kong, Here I Come 🙋‍♂️🙌✈

Bangkok and Jakarta will also receive love from me tomorrow 😘

im going to do wsss to vhhh and back a million times! and cross the equator to Jakarta runways beware

Great FNF! This will probably be the most A330s located in one place in years…😁

Are we only allowed to do a330s?

I like the fnf is celebrating the update! and that all the airports are close together.

and no do whatever you wish to fly in, you can rest assured you will be in a Suitible gate for the aircraft of your choice!

Okay thanks!

Expect me controlling either WIII (I’ll definitely be here), WSSS or VHHH today ;)

Thanks again developers for adding many Southeast Asian carriers on the new A330 rework. This gotta be one of the best FNF I’ve ever seen in a while :D

Sydney fights all day bro.

Off to Hong Kong I go!

This’ll be an awesome FNF!! 👍👍

I was wondering why FNF wasn’t posted at the regular time;)

yeah I usually get out of school at 3:35 (its spring break right now) but lets pretend its 3:35 pm in Dallas Texas im walking out middle school doors trumpet In hand and backpack full of things. I start walking home and I realize, its a Friday! I check the community and see it was posted 2 mins ago by Misha camp. today I was on the front of my chair anxious to see it but as 3 turned into 4 I did not see it. But after dinner I checked and I believe that is when I saw the fnf. simultaneously downloading the update. and I lept for joy realizing the event is tied for the update. I still wonder why the reason for the irregular post time, and also happy pi day (3 14 2019!)