Friday Night Fight: That's the Spirit @ KFLL - 290600ZNOV19

Join us for this week's FNF!

Happy Friday everyone! With Thanksgiving in full flow for the USA based amongst you, we thought it was time to take the #FNF back to continue the celebrations! This week we head down to Florida, focusing on Fort Lauderdale as the hub! We’d love everyone to turn up in the favourite low-cost airline. We’ll have a whole host of routes for you to choose from! Credit to @RTG113 for helping with this event.

KFLL has over 700 flights a day to well over 100 destinations. The airport boasts 2 long runways, one made of asphalt and one of concrete. 102 aircraft are based there in total, with the airport bringing in almost 40 million passengers in 2018! Have you flown into the airport?

For established routes and all the airports, see further down this topic.

KFLL terminals are coded in which way?

• Types of aircraft
  • Historical local figures
  • Local prominent business sectors
  • Various colours

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any low-cost airline

Airports Main Airports Secondary
HUB KFLL Fort Lauderdale KLGA New York
MKJS Montego Bay
KAUS Austin
KMCI Kansas City
KTYS Knoxville
TTPP Port of Spain
KATL Atlanta
KJAX Jacksonville
KBOS Boston

Established Routes

KLGA - KFLL

KLGA WHITE CYN VILLS SBY 3803N/7542W KEMPR ILM METTA SPIKY BAHAA DULEE HALSS CRANS TOOMR JALOP 2637N/7945W MOSIE FISEL KFLL

MKJS - KFLL

MKJS SEKAM BORDO MENDL LEEVI 2538N/7915W ZBV WIERS DEKAL WAVUN KFLL

KAUS - KFLL

KAUS HOOKK ILEXY JAYJO ASHRR ZENZI 3005N/9357W LCH LSU SJI MUURY INBRD CEW IZZEY SZW HEVVN PLYER 2819N/8248W BALKE RXXAN 2637N/8150W FORTL SWAGS JINGL JAREM KFLL

KMCI - KFLL

KMCI GRILD BUM SGF 3716N/9312W ZAVEL LUKKY MEM IGB MGM SZW HEVVN PLYER 2819N/8248W BALKE RXXAN 2637N/8150W FORTL SWAGS JINGL JAREM KFLL

KTYS - KFLL

KTYS AHN 3314N/8305W AMG HILRD YULEE CRG OMN DIINO QUASH FATHR TOOMR JALOP 2640N/7943W MOSIE FISEL KFLL

TTPP - KFLL

TTPP PERGA 1236N/6241W PERRY PELMA ANADA RAFEE ETEEE BQN MUNOZ HARBG MACKI RNTRY GTK MAYAG RATTL EGANN MICAS BTLER GUANA INDEE DUKKY EVETS GEROT DONEZ BOSAR LEPAS ZQA MAJUR CAREY 2537N/7829W ZBV WIERS DEKAL WAVUN KFLL

KATL - KFLL

KATL SMLTZ WALET 3056N/8320W OTK HITTR 2812N/8230W BALKE RXXAN 2630N/8139W FORTL SWAGS JINGL JAREM KFLL

KJAX - KFLL

KJAX SAWGY EXBOX OMN DIINO 2834N/8019W QUASH FATHR TOOMR JALOP 2640N/7944W MOSIE FISEL KFLL

KBOS - KFLL

KBOS SSOXS BUZRD SEY HTO HTO15 RIFLE 4025N/7254W GEDIC EMJAY YAZUU ZIZZI WARNN SWL CEBEE WETRO ILM METTA SPIKY BAHAA DULEE HALSS CRANS TOOMR JALOP 2640N/7943W MOSIE FISEL KFLL

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 29th November @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 30th November @ 06:00 ZULU

November 29, 2019November 30, 2019

NOTAMS:

No flying between KMIA and KFLL. General Aviation traffic at ATC discretion.

85 Likes

Looks like a BRILLIANT FNF. Thank’s @MishaCamp!!!

7 Likes

Looking forward to it 😁

2 Likes

Wow this is awesome, I’m happy to see Florida for the FNF, Thanks Misha !

2 Likes

YES! My home airport! Thank you @MishaCamp!!😊

2 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING AUSTIN IN!!!

Thanks @MishaCamp and come to my home

Hmmm… wonder who thought of this one.
Thanks for using my idea Misha! FLL is one of my favorite airports. Looking forward to this. :)

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you for the amazing FNF @MishaCamp!

1 Like

Ahhhhh yesssssss!! That’s so funny was going to open up there in 40 mins!

Fort Lauderdale and LGA, @Dylan_M hear me out !

1 Like

Fort Lauderdale! Nice. That’s one airport I’ve wanted to fly to. Great FNF

Nice seeing Fort Lauderdale featured for the FNF! It’s way better than Miami

For those of you who like doing long hauls into the FNF airport, FLL has you covered also.
Routes:
OMDB-KFLL (Emirates 777-200LR - just over 15 hours)
LFPG-KFLL (Norwegian 787-9 - 9 hours)
ENGM-KFLL (Norwegian 787-9 - just over 9 hours)

Seasonal Routes:
ESSA-KFLL
LEBL-KFLL
EKCH-KFLL (All Norwegian 787)

5 Likes

Thats pretty funny! I’ll actually be flying out of FLL tomorrow IRL. Thanks for the great FNF!

2 Likes

Love FNFs like this
This one will be packed!
💛💛💛

Norwigon and BA 8 hr to Austin and about a 9 hour coming from Frankfurt(Lufthansa) and Amsterdam(KLM 789)

Exited to actually come to this FNF!

1 Like

I will sneak a Ryanair in LGA now 😈

9 Likes

I’ll sneak a Ryanair into KFLL. Rise of the Ryanair Army!

3 Likes