Here are some of the photos I took while I was busy flying and ATCing this past Friday. Enjoy!
- My Q400 climbing out of Spokane, bound for Seattle Tacoma
- Shortly before cruising on my flight from KGEG-KSEA
- Different angle of the last shot
- A couple of A320s, a 737 and a 717 lined up at KSFO
- Some planes flying patterns while I was controlling KBKL
- Holding position before pushing back at super busy KSEA
- A long line of aircrafts waiting to take off KSEA’s runway 16L
- Some planes parked as I departed KSEA in my Q400
- Enroute for KPDX
- Parked at the gate in KPDX after my final flight of the night
Let me know which photo was your favorite!