Frenchix1 ATC Traking Thread [EHAM] CLOSED

Lady’s and gentlemen KJFK ground and Tower is now open!

See you in jfk!

(training Server)

Frenchix1.

I come for some patterns

1 Like

Here are a few things I noticed

• in my first pattern I reported downwind twice to remind you to clear me but you didn’t.
  • when you said go around to me,you never cancellled Eva 420s take off clearance.
  • your ground instructions were good.
  • you never gave me a exit instruction.

When you open a ATC tracking thread stay away from major airports so that you avoid unwanted visitors:)

I said to you to land in 31R you don’t listen me so you don’t have the right to talk.

Thanks.

1 Like

The exit instructions is not obligated :)

1 Like

Hey if you want continue in the PM

No I don’t want continue in PM with a men who don’t listened the tower,

Thanks,

Frenchix1.

1 Like

Hey I am sorry if you felt that way it’s that your command was given when I was on base,which was quite late so I continued inbound and did a go around as you asked:)
Sorry,no need to argue
Just wanted to help.thanks for your service

1 Like

Just last thing if we have a ATC replay you can see I said for 31R you was on left base…

Good day sir

Frenchix.

1 Like

Hi I was ZK-MJH. Thanks for the service! Few things I picked up for you to improve on:

• Nice use of Line Up and Wait, but probably could have issued my Take-Off clearance a bit earlier - was waiting there bit longer than necessary. Remember as soon as the departing aircraft is airborne you can issue the take-off clearance.
  • Good quick clearances, great work. One thing to remember is there is no need to use a traffic direction (i.e. make left/right traffic) for every option clearance. You gave me a left traffic direction on the option clearance twice on 31L, even though you’d told me to make left traffic in the initial take-off clearance. A “No.1, RW31L, cleared for option” would have been more appropriate for the two option clearances I made on 31L, which implies to continue making left traffic. Right traffic for 31R after I changed runways was very good.
  • If I request a different runway to the one I was on previously, you must issue a pattern entry command (e.g. enter left downwind) and sequence if required. Then only after this, you can clear me for option/land. Here you just cleared me for the option, which is skipping straight to the last part of the process. The more appropriate command would have been “enter left downwind, runway 31R”, proceeded by a “cleared for option 31R, make right traffic”.
  • If I’m already cleared for the option for a runway and I call “full-stop”, there is no need to issue a separate landing clearance. When you clear me for the option, it’s up to me whether I wish to perform a touch & go, or simply land.

Hope that all makes sense! Some good fundamentals there, so keep up the good work! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions :)

1 Like

Okay thank you sir for your comment!

Frenchix1.

2 Likes

He has the right to talk no matter what you say. Your instructions confused him as you set him up for a different approach then said to land 31R. Then he pointed that out to you and you decided to be mean to him. Next time, take the constructive criticism and not make such a big deal about it.

2 Likes

I take the criticism I’m just saying that he too was not pro in this situation.

Frenchix1.

If you want to be IFATC, you will have to take ATC PMs from everyone who says they want to talk in a PM about confusion.

2 Likes

Yes I learn that,thanks for your comment too.

Frenchix1.

1 Like

EHAM IS NOW OPEN ON TRAINING SERVER!

See you in AMSTERDAM!

FRENCHIX1.

Hi,
I am n561jv and was in the TBM (French airforce livery!)

I think you might have gotten a bit busy with a bunch of people not listening. As mentioned in other posts, you might be better served practicing at a slower airfield then at these big airports with lots of unexperienced pilots.

I was flying patterns on 36C. You instructed me to make left traffic and then forgot about me. Typically with other aircraft in the pattern, a sequence should have been given to me after I turned to left downwind followed by a clearance for the option. On my first pattern I was never given a sequence (2 flights were on final) so “#3 behind the aircraft on final” would have been appropriate. When I announced my position (as a reminder to you that I was there) you then cleared me for the option #3 (good) but also told me to enter left traffic again (unnecessary). After me there was speedbird 9763 who you instructed to be #4 behind the traffic on left downwind but there was no one on left downwind, I (number 3) was on left base turning to final at that point.

On my second pattern you never gave me a sequence or a clearance. When I announced full stop (again to remind you I was there) you gave me a roger and when I did land I never got a runway exit instruction.

See this post from @azeeuwnl with some good points to always follow:

See the youtube video on sequencing:

Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment sir!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.