FrenchBee Virtual, a flight as a pilot

•Beautiful approximation to San Francisco international airport, thank You FrenchBee Virtual, a good active VA, this flight was amazing. Thank You @JV_777

•Flight from Paris Orly to San Francisco, flight time approximately 11 hours and 47 minutes, Airbus A350-900 FrenchBee, Expert Server.

Landing Runway 28R KSFO

12 Likes

Personally, I think the livery is a stunner on the a350. In fact, I liked it so much that I recently flew the second leg of that route in reverse
Usually it’s (LFPO-KSFO-NTAA) as French bee 710
I did NTAA to KSFO (without the continuation to Paris )as FBU711 yesterday and it was wonderful

2 Likes

Stunning! And the first one has a really interesting perspective too. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Yes I confirm that it is one of the best delivered on the A350. I always do the stretch as in real life via Los Angeles or San Francisco with the same schedules and sometimes I do NTAA-LFPG nonstop. But it’s really a very very long journey

2 Likes

I did the flight from Papeete to San Francisco, but didn’t continue the second leg

2 Likes

It will be our next group flight with 4 people. LFPO - NTAA with KSFO in stopover. Very nice photos: D

2 Likes

It’s when my friend. I’d love to do it with you if you don’t mind. I make this flight at least once a month round trip direct or with a stopover.

3 Likes