French Bee A350-900

that’s a beautiful livery so beautiful

2 Likes

We need the A350 it has so many great liveries :P

3 Likes

How about we actually get the aircraft confirmed before we start requesting livery’s

So? By not only supporting the aircraft request and liveries, were showing how much we want the A350

1 Like

This post has been open for over a year. I’m sure if it wasn’t allowed, it would have been closed by now ;)

1 Like

I’m just saying let’s not get ahead of ourselves

There are already many A350 livery requests. It’s just letting the devs know what liveries we would like when the aircraft comes out. I don’t see anything wrong with this post :)

4 Likes

Voted this beaut.

4 Likes

I’m my opinion this livery is probably one of the best looking one on the A350 yet! The colors really fit in and makes it look unique! 🙂

4 Likes

What an absolutely gorgeous livery! A great thing to have in IF one day.

1 Like

what a gorgeous livery, i took a look at the routes this A350 operates and seems to be good for me,.

you got my vote ^_^

2 Likes

Very nice looking livery!

1 Like

A350 XWB confirmed. We better have this gorgeous alongside the plane release.

Fly high French Bee.

2 Likes

This livery IMO is stunning! Voted!

2 Likes

I don’t usually comment on livery threads- but I really like this livery.

2 Likes

I hope the Devs are seeing all these amazing liveries being requested :(( would be sad if they didn’t and like I mean every livery being requested. All these liveries are beautiful and I hope they get added to the A350 coming soon

2 Likes

This livery is very nice I really want this for flight to Réunion Island

2 Likes

Fantastic livery. Would love to see this.

3 Likes

It’d be an amazing livery to have, and I’ve seen it at least 4 times now when it flies between Papeete, Paris Orly, and San Francisco!

2 Likes

Got my vote I want to see this beauty in our arsenal of fleet!! Simply gorgeous!

1 Like