Freezing Spotting @KATL

Yeah they do. Thanks

1 Like

Amazing photos!

2 Likes

Cold?! You don’t even know cold!! Man I was spotting at O’Hare this weekend and it was no joke 10 degrees😂

Really good photos though!

Beautiful pictures! Love the angles!

1 Like

@Hymenopus_Coronatus @Elefanths thanks!

1 Like

Guys I know we all have our different definitions of cold let’s not turn this into a how cold is it where you live thing

Is that cold for you? my is -34 mean temperature

Excellent pictures! Love the Ametican Retro jet!

Worth the freeze, right?

1 Like

Yes definitely! Glad you like them

1 Like

Please read up one post

Not to be picky, but the DL B739 in picture 3 was a 737-900ER not a 737-900. Delta does not operate the 737-900. The ERs are also distinguishable by the extra exit doors that DL has blocked off.

1 Like

I am aware that it is a ER I just didn’t type it. And that is kinda picky btw

@JacksonAviation if I can get up there in time probably won’t happen I would love to cold spot. Did it last year on December 26th I was so cold had on joggers that were thin and a long sleeve shirt. Don’t regret it though lol. Very nice shots man

1 Like

I don’t regret it either! I was actually in shorts 😂

1 Like

Lol, that’s even better I did have a blanket with me, it looks to be you spotted on the south parking garages. Have you ever seen a runway change. Also do you ever snack inside ATL is so what’s your go to restaurant.

Sorry for so many questions lol.

1 Like

Good eye, yes I was at the south parking garage! I have seen a runway change a few times before it’s really cool especially from inside the Renaissance. Food wise definitely go have a bite at the Renaissance restraunt because it has views right up against the runway

1 Like

I’ve yet to go to the renaissance, will have to plan to go there this summer hopefully I can.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.