Freezing Spotting @KATL

It was 36 degrees here in Atlanta today but that did not stop me from standing outside in a parking garage for four hours!

American Eagle E175

United Express E175

Delta Airlines 737-900

Frontier Airlines A320 (Mismatched Winglet)

Delta Airlines 767-300

Delta Airlines A321

China Airlines Cargo 747-400

American Airlines 737-800
And the Real Reason I Came…

American Airlines 737-800 (AirCal Heritage Livery)

Which photo is your favorite?

0 voters

Hope you liked them! As always you are NOT free to use these photos. If you are interested please PM me with what for and I will decide then. Happy Spotting!

37 Likes

The Frontier is amazing, well done!

1 Like

Thank you so much, glad you like it!

1 Like

Great angle! Must be loud as these aircrafts passed right above your head. Especially that 747!

1 Like

It was super loud! The loudest was the MadDogs! It’s not often to get this great of an angle the weather really needs to be in your favor!

1 Like

Oh please…It was 14 below here in Minnesota today…😂

Awesome pictures, only have been to ATL once but I made sure to get some spotting time in. Great airport!

1 Like

That Aircal blew me away!

2 Likes

Lol 😂

It was 0 degrees in Anchorage today and I stood outside and spotted a bunch of 747s and a Captain Joe (if you catch ma drift)

Me frostbite:

1 Like

These are amazing pictures! I wish more interesting airlines and liveries flew to PANC.

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you like it!

1 Like

I do catch your drift 😂
If your willing to get frostbite from planespotting that’s dedication

1 Like

Those AA heritage liveries are easy to come by up 85 to me. 4 hours is pretty darn good. Last year I was out in like 25 degrees for 2 hrs max

1 Like

Was spotting all afternoon at ATL today, but inside the F concourse. Did you see the DL A350 from NRT?

2 Likes

Those are some rookie numbers -_-

Kidding, but seriously try 20 degrees and freezing rain for a whole afternoon THAT was fun.

1 Like

Come on, why did you go to ATL to see an AA plane? Jk, very good pictures, MEM was at 34 degrees, so it’s cold here too.

1 Like

I didn’t, I left the airport around 3:30! I’ll have to keep an eye out for if you make a spotting topic

1 Like

For us here an AA Retro/Heritage is very rare

1 Like

I’m kidding, for us at MEM specials are rare too. Just that it was ironic that an AA livery was the main attraction at ATL.

1 Like

Well it’s mostly Delta here. You’ll get the occasional JetBlue or Southwest livery but that’s all

1 Like

Some of these aircrafts look old and dirty ahah , but nice pics !

1 Like