Free planes

Can this sim just give a free plane Boeing 777-200ER?

3 Likes

why do you think that is a good idea?

1 Like

I can’t afford pro,is expensive:(
So I just want my second fav plane,Boeing 777-200ER.

2 Likes

Aloha, Azizul!
Unfortunately, developing aircraft and running servers are expensive. Therefore, it’s difficult to pay for these, if planes are offered for free. There are a few aircraft which doesn’t require a subscription, which I would suggest you took a look at! :)

But yeah, a business, such as this, requires money for the company to pay their bills and staff, and the way IF has set this up, is through Pro subscriptions, which gives you access to all aircraft and global flying, for the cost of a cup of coffee a month, cool right?

IF sometimes offer giveaways for a month of Pro, stick around and you might be the lucky one :)

1 Like

But in my country,it is RM42.99 I think.

2 Likes

Yeah I get it. I’ve been in a position myself where money were tight, had to cancel my subscription for a bit. It sucks, but you know, stuff ain’t cheap. :(
Maybe put money for IF on your wishlist for your birthday or other holidays, and maybe you’ll get lucky :)

3 Likes

Jason has also said that the number of free planes is going to go down probably to 1-2 planes per manufacturer.

Ultimately Infinite Flight is a business and the goal is to have as many people as possible subscribed (especially since the base app is free now). The point of the free portion of the app is to simply give a small sample of what the app has to offer in order to entice people to purchase the Pro subscription.

Not everything in life can be free.

1 Like

So,that is mean the free planes in the sim is getting low, right?
(Sorry for bad english,I don’t really know much about english)

2 Likes

Yes the number of free planes is going to go down (presumably as those aircraft get reworked)

1 Like

If the free planes getting rework soon,the number of free planes is going down!
I need to prepare the money.

2 Likes

That’s motivation, isn’t it ;)

2 Likes

Yeah,that is motivation but what I say that "I need to prepare the money"is true.

3 Likes

My parents will not allow this I think.Cause is expensive…:(

4 Likes