Free Pilots Answer Book

The Pilot’s Ansewer Book Free (FAA-H-8083-25)
Just starting in IF or stumped by some aviation tech trivia, download this free PDF from faa.gov; “Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronutical Knowdledge” FAA-H-8083-25. Max Sends

2 Likes

What do you mean? Lol can’t understand anything…

1 Like

@dush19…Just Down load the Book my friend, all will become clear! Max Sends

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Max you’re obsessed with this book aren’t you :-P

1 Like

@IceBlue Yes Ice this obsession is a good thing for those that just joined the community. I post it every quarter. In fact I use it as a source document prior to opening and researching the FAR for tech data to debunk some of the nonsense spouted here by the great unwashed. If you have not reviewed it lately or never opened it I recommend it to you without reservation. Fly by the rules, Max Sends

1 Like

Thanks Max for the link Max,

have just downloaded to my tablet for the commute home! Lots of very useful stuff which will take a while to digest! :)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Fantastic source Max; really useful for those looking to advance their knowledge despite the overwhelment of pages!

Just to make it a little easier for people to access, here’s the link:

–>http://www.us-ppl.de/pdf/faa/hb/phak/faa-h-8083-25-1of4.pdf

3 Likes

MaxSez: Subject Free FAA Publication Topic was posted initially in November 2015. It’s bumped here as a Professional Knowledge tool for those who have joined the Forum in the Interum or have a desire to have a ready reference handy according to an extremely reliable source. FAA Regulations (FAR), the Airmans bible and the FAA Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM) the ATC bible like the subject handbook are all available free.at " faa.com" on the WWW.

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump Max. This document is vital to anyone who wants to move on from the Casual / Free Flight server to Training and then on too the Expert Server.

1 Like

NICE! this is pretty comprehensive ngl

1 Like

MaxSez: as @David_Lockwood & @Thomas_Oehrling, two well respected members noted, these FAA Publication belong in every aviator & controllers flight bag & library. Like your credit card you should not leave home without them handy.

2 Likes

I have a Bronze Endorsement Glider Book :p was very useful for exams.

1 Like

BUMPED… MaxSez: Time to resurface this old saw for the new guys. I keep seeing the same basic question asked and responded to.daily. A little light reading of the Handbook, a quick Web search of Wikipedia or a Google search has the majority of aviation tech & trivia at your finger tips. A little effort makes Jack a bright boy. Regards, ALL

(go to the 1st entry)

4 Likes

Thanks for this. Just what I was looking for! I’m even contemplating buying a paper copy.