Free photoshopping/editing apps?

First of all, it would be great if this topic remianed Open. I know it’s not about IF but I am new to this and need some advice :)

Hello everyone!
I have recently started making PFPs, editing photos etc, and I was wondering if there is a good free (or cheap) app for PC/iPad? (I currently use the built in iPhone editing tools and canva.com)

Any suggestions are appreciated :)
Have good day/evening!

adobe lightroom could be good and Photoshop express

2 Likes

I checked Adobe Lightroom and photoshop but it’s like 10£ per month

is it on mobile version? i thought it was free

1 Like

Oh im looking at PC stand by

I use photoshop express along with screenshot god @suhas.

I’d recommend getting a premium membership :) Unless you want to wait, they have free sales for it every other month!

1 Like

It is free, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Meh I just use the free version of PsX because my parents wouldn’t pay for a photo editor. It works good enough for me 💁🏽‍♂️

3 Likes

ah, alright then, Premium allows you to upload in higher quality and have a lot of other tools. But like Suhas said, you can roll with the free version!

2 Likes

I will start with the free :) thanks for the help!

1 Like

A great one is Snapseed. It is by Google and it is really easy to use. It is on the iPad/iPhone.

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve found Pixlr to be a really nice, easy to use photo editing app that does exactly what I need it to.

There is a surprising amount of things you can do with it, all for free, and it can really make some of your pictures look as good as you want them to be. Some may disagree with me, but I personally really enjoy it because of it’s extreme attention to detail blur feature that can be a bit annoying at times, but overall, really satisfy my needs.

Hope I could help!

1 Like

I don’t do much photo editing myself, but I know people who do (real-world photography) and they all say Snapseed (a photo editor by Google) is the best and most powerful photo editor for mobile.

I use Assembly and Union by Pixite.

Paint.net is almost always my go to for the purposes you’ve listed. It’s easy to use and pretty intuitive. And guess what? It’s free!