Freddyexpress' Tracking thread @ [Closed] PHNL Trainnig Server T&G

Hey,

I am currently practicing for IFATC and as I am a beginner, I would love to get some feedback from pilots with experience. In this thread, I will drop a post when and where I am active.

Please feel free to do some patterns and don’t forget to leave feedback :)

Display name: Anton Söffing

1 Like

OPEN at KRIV (SoCal), Tower and Ground, TS1 :)

EDIT: Closed

Okay just a few errors. When I request a runway change, you should give me a pattern entry…not just clear me to land. Your transition was a bit low as I would collided with other traffic in the pattern. Keep working hard and hope to see these improvements the next time you control :)

IFATC-StephenMichael

1 Like

Hey Stephen,

first thanks a lot for your feedback.

Yes, I actually didn’t really know what to do with a runway change, thanks for telling me!

Oh okay, may I ask you what an appropriate height would be? :)

I usually do 3500 since jets fly at a pattern altitude of about 1500-2500. If you ever have any questions, then feel free to send me a private message :)

1 Like

Alright, thanks!

I will definitely do so when I got questions :)

I am a private pilot in real life and you can figure out the pattern altitude by taking the altitude of the airport and adding 1000ft to that.

3 Likes

Yes, but for big jets it’s higher. But thanks for letting me know how to calculate that :)

Hey man!

If you are gonna do this regularly make a Tracking thread!

Just like this: Neeson52's ATC thread | N/A

G’day.

Actually, I wanted this to be my Tracking thread ^^

Yep, just change the title as you have done ;)

I’ll be controlling now for a short time before dinner! :D

Aiport: KRIV T&G (SoCal)
Time: Now
Server: TS1
Duration: about 30-45 minutes

CLOSED

I don’t recommend Controlling at SoCal it is Nimrod Central.

Socal TS1??? Good luck mate

Sorry, what do you mean with that?

There are a lot of people that don’t follow instructions, try land at 250 knots, land A380’s at KNUC etc. Basically it’s not worth controlling TS1 SoCal.

Ye I was just there and 2 people started following me around and landing in front of me and just not listening to any instructions xD

Ohh alright that was you! Yes… those 2 jets didn’t follow any instructions :/

Most of the time it’s okay IMO if you control a smaller airport. But yes I just noticed what you mean :D
But I wouldn’t say it’s not worth controlling SoCal TS1. Most of the time its fine for me. Anyway, do you have an airport recommendation for controlling?

Cheers.

1 Like

Recommend controlling at paid regions. Not as many Nimrod.

Hawaii is usually good if u have it.