Frankfurt Airport Tour

Last Friday I took a Frankfurt Airport Tour by bus and made a bunch of cool photos from angles that you might normally not see regularly.
These photos were taken by me on an iPhone 14 Pro Max I borrowed from my friend.

Real and wannabe Emirates

A lonely parked Avro used for training purposes of some kind

I saw 3 SIA A380s that day. This is especially sad since it won’t come to FRA in the near future anymore. The reason for 3 sightings was that one of them had a pressurization issue and was therefore parked remotely for maintenance (the one in the picture).

Here’s a Gallistair A330-300P2F departing for Greenville-Spartenburg

A parked Queen of the Skies. I saw a bunch of those that day thanks to LH being a major operator.

A close-up of an Ethiopian Airlines A350-900 in the Star Alliance livery

MASCargo A330 and an Air China B787-9 both used for cargo transport

Tail shot of a Cathay B747F, Asiana B747F and again, the Air China B787-9

China Southern B77F being loaded up for its flight back to Guangzhou I suppose

I hope you liked these! If yes, let me know and I am gonna upload a few more pictures of the tour.

27 Likes

Beautiful shots and a great insight into frankfurt airport.

Thank you! I would recommend taking a similar tour if it’s available at your local airport! It’s so cool to see aircraft from this close and in some cases you might even stop directly at the threshold of the runway so planes overfly you at just a few metres!

1 Like

you didnt say anything for bulgaria air? blocked

To be fair you could say they copied EK as their tails look similar

Really nice pictures!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.