Frank8's ATC Tracking Thread - [PASSED WRITTEN]

Hey everyone!
I passed my written exam and want to practice my skills for my practical. Feel free to join and provide feedback! :)

I’ll be open for the whole night Eastern US time.

Few pilots would be appreciated, been open for quite sometime with no one yet.

Airport: LFBO

Server: Training

Frequencies: Ground and Tower

1 Like

Congrats!! Is the written exam like actually written on paper?

1 Like

Hello @Darkspoul , No its an online general knowledge test designed to test your knowledge on ATC among other things.

1 Like

Thank you took a really long time

1 Like

First, I think you accidentally pasted the text twice
Second, are you in official training? If so please pm me!

1 Like

Hey @BenjiTheBull, I am currently in official training awaiting my practical retest sometime next week.super excited to join the IFATC team.

Airport: EGCC

I’ll stop by in 12 mins if that’s ok for you

1 Like

ill be waiting @JetSuperior5192 , youll be my first aircraft in 2 hours now, thankyou so much.

No worries. I’ll do a quick flight tho

1 Like

thanks for bringing your friends too :)

also feedback is appreciated :)

Feedback N757MX

• Extend downwind was unnecessary. I had an estabilished sequence to follow Austrian 005VA on final, leave it from there. That is overcontrolling. You should know that it’s the pilot’s responsibility to follow their sequence.
  • You are missing out clearences. I had to G/A since I didn’t get one.
  • A tip for you: as soon as you sequence an aircraft, clear them. Don’t waste your time.

You’ve got the basics, but these details can affect on the pattern management and efficiency. Let me know if you have any questions :)

My dude, I didn’t do anything LMAO

3 Likes

Hi @anon3015028, i just was tehre with the Emirates A380 Callsign Austrian 005VA

Your instructions were correct and i couldn’t see anything wrong from my short visit. Looked great from my opinion

1 Like

oh yes you did do something, was only expecting you but i got 3 aircraft instead all from IFATC, thankyou so much for the feedback :) . Your always free to hop in again.

hey @CrazyBee thankyou for attending always welcome back :)

Hey N705AR here, this is my feed back

1. Good awareness with the aircraft on final as well as my takeoff clearance with traffic direction!

2. Since you cleared me for takeoff with right traffic when i received my landing clearance no need to give me a traffic direction after the option unless you were changing the runway i was going to.

3. On my 2nd pattern i reported my position because i had not yet received my landing clearance, and never got cleared to land hence why i did a go around. But good job on the go around response.

4. On my 2nd attempt at that 2nd pattern clearances were good i was late on the go around because of that other aircraft entered the runway but try to be proactive with the go arounds if necessary.

5. Sequencing was great from what i noticed so great work on that!

6. Great work with my departure request!

keep working at it and hope to see you on the team soon!!!

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for your feedback always welcome back when I open later tonight:)

1 Like

Closed Will open later tonight

Airport: LFBO

Hello y’all, this is probably my last tracking thread before I join the IFATC team 🤞

Please join and all feedback is highly appreciated 👍:)