Francisco_Rivera's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A [PASSED WRITTEN]

Hi IFC!!

I passed the written test of IFATC and I’m looking for the practical test so y’all are welcome to helping me in this track!! All feedback is welcome and appreciated!!

Display Name: Francisco_Rivera

Server: Training Server

Airport: Toulouse Blagnac (LFBO)

Frequencies: Ground & Tower

Operations: Patterns permitted, transitions, Inbounds, Departures

Runways: 14L and 14R

8 Likes

I’ll pop by since I have some time. See you there in a minute

1 Like

Awesome! See you

1 Like

Thanks for having me! I was Nasa 99.

That session went absolutely amazing. Everything went well, just one tiny mistake at the very end:
You told me to exit runway when able, and contact ground on the taxiway. This is a frequency change given in the message, so when I requested a freq. change off the runway, you should have responded with “you were already instructed to change frequency” instead of telling me to change again.

Make sure to get some more sessions in, but from what I have seen, you are ready for your practical exam.

This session reminded me of me about a year ago. I was just starting IFATC training and had a session at this very airport. It went pretty horrible, so I’m glad to see you doing well here.:)

I apologize for that wing wave attempt, looking at the replay it looks horrible haha

3 Likes

Thanks mate! And thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

@Rian_OShea Actually where I found that message?

1 Like

I was just exiting the runway.

ATC CLOSED

I just wanted to stop by :)

1 Like

I mean where I found that message ^

I’ll open again at 0330Z

Not very sure what you mean. Could you elaborate?

In the ATC panel where I can found the message “you were already instructed to change frequency"
Like “Misc. messages” or where?

The duplicate frequency change command is found at the bottom of the miscellaneous menu on the ground frequency. It’s typically used when you’ve told pilots to taxi to a departure runway, and they ask for a frequency change.

In the case that Rian described, either “please follow instructions” or a direct change to the ground frequency would suffice since you don’t have the duplicate frequency change command available to you on tower. :)

1 Like

Ok, got it, thanks!!

I was N76VT at LFBO in a C208. Great work as far as I could tell. Disclaimer: I am not IFATC yet, but hopefully will be soon.

Thanks…

Note: When you put [CLOSED] in your thread title, also replace the airport code with “@N/A”.

Thanks for the feedback!! Thanks to you for coming!

Got em! Feel free to tag me whenever you open

Awesome!! I will do!!

1 Like

OPEN

Display Name: Francisco_Rivera

Server: Training Server

Airport: Toulouse Blagnac (LFBO)

Frequencies: Ground & Tower

Operations: Patterns permitted, transitions, Inbounds, Departures

Runways: 32L and 32R

People tag:
@Sefian_Habil