FPLtoIF.com

Hello everyone! I noticed a few websites I use to fly flights are experiencing server issues such as fpltoif and the DLVA website. Everything else works so it’s not my internet. Anyone else having similar issues?

1 Like

Yes I am having issues with getting into the website itself. However it not my internet either as I can use this website and many others! Unfortunately I haven’t seen any fix to this issue so I would say just use either simbrief or any other flight plan creator out there for the time being, you could always just make your own fpl too!

1 Like

as far i know, DLVA website is under maintenance and with Fpltoif i had some issues later!

1 Like

Having issues too

1 Like

The issues should be resolved as soon as the team get to it. Don’t panic

It’s frustrating bc I was about to fly lol. I feel like whenever I try to fly in the middle of the day during school, it always has a problem haha

1 Like

Ah yes it is annoying but you could just make your own flight plan, you could use flightradar24.com to look up previous flights. There are still ways to get a realistic flight plan

1 Like

yesss i’ve had the same issue man, i had to manually plan a flight yesterday because of it

1 Like

it’s worked for me today i’m enroute to gvac

2 Likes

If you know how to plan a flight yourself, using skyvector’s garmin download is now better than using fpltoif because you can’t run into missing waypoints anymore. Just take out the SID and STAR before exporting.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.