FPL Problems

Whenever I copy and paste a flight plan into the search bar the app crashes. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

I have seen someone else mention this:

Please may we know your device and OS version?

4 Likes

I have had the issue with my shield tablet. I have done everything he Reccommended and it did nothing

2 Likes

Yes I am having the same problem. I am searching fix for fix and adding to be able to fly. On a long route you have to be patient.

How do you manage that. When I try to search fix after fix it replaces the last one.

Can anyone suggest me good website to copy fpl from

SimBrief. I use SimBrief for all my sims. It’s quite reliable.

it happens to me too. i think you’ll have to type each waypoint one by one since pasting all in at once creates a whole load for the app to handle.

I’m having this problem too and with the pushback, sometimes the plane hangs or pushes at 1kts. If I’m doing something wrong, can you help me?

This happens to me when I put in big flight planes. If they’re less than 5 then I’m fine

I have restarted my device, close the app, and try again but to no avail. If I can’t get an answer soon as to what to do, then I might need to start a ticket with Google Refund Services.

1 Like

Have you tried different airports? Try KSFO or EGLL, some of the busier airports. Kind Regards, Chris

JFK is a busy airport. I’ll try SFO. I’ll let you know.

1 Like

read what i said above^

I have been typing them out as well. I just can’t figure out what is going on.

oh well that seems very odd. hopefully the devs can fix the issue soon

I’m creating a route from SFO to EGLL rn to test this busy airport theory.

Could someone please load this fpl in and tell me thier outcome? It’s from SFO to EGLL.

KSFO TRUKN2 TIPRE MVA J56 TCH DDY J107 DPR VBI VIRSO MCKEE AVUTI 58N050W 59N040W 59N030W 59N020W GOMUP GINGA KELLY UL10 WAL UY53 NUGRA BNN1B EGLL

I will give it a go now. Standby

Airways aren’t fully supported, and your coordinates are not in the correct format. Also you can’t input the SID and STAR in that way.