Fourthnebula919’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ EDDT

Sure I will :)

Tag me when your open!

Open at EDDT!

Server: Training
Airport: EDDT
Frequency: Ground and Tower
Area(s) of focus: Pattern work

Tags: @BT_HANDLES @Tomjuul1996 @FN60fps @ThePotato @J-F_V @OregonAviaton @Hellople @MrHighFlyerVATSIM @Kyles.aviation @Berlin_N

1 Like

No closed at EDDT, thanks @Kyles.aviation for coming!

1 Like

Hello could I get pinged when you are controlling an airspace? Thanks

Sure, il try to reopen in a few minutes!

Hey,

Feedback from Ryanair 002VA

Pushback & Taxi

• Pushback and taxi clearance were given nicely!

Takeoff

• Takeoff went very smoothly too.

First pattern

• The clearance on the first pattern was excellent although i’d recommend giving clearances and sequences on crosswind instead of downwind. It’s better off clearing aircraft to land immediately after sequencing them so you don’t forget.

Second pattern

• You done really good on the runway change by giving me a pattern entry and a clearance!

Landing

Exit runway when able command was given nicely with the runway crossing added onto it. You gave it to me at 50 knots, aim for 60-80 knots.

That session was amazing! I would love to see how you handle with more a/c in the pattern, hopefully more people join next time. I’ll also be sure to test you on transitions, departures, ground conflict, and upwind conflict.

Feel free to @ when your open again!

Reopened at EDDT, sorry for the second ping

Server: Training
Airport: EDDT
Frequency: Ground and Tower
Area(s) of focus: Pattern work

Tags: @BT_HANDLES @Tomjuul1996 @FN60fps @ThePotato @J-F_V @OregonAviaton @Hellople @MrHighFlyerVATSIM @Berlin_N @PolishPilot

Hello Everyone,

I just passed my IFATC Practical. I’d like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who helped me by joining. Once again thank you so much

@BT_HANDLES @Tomjuul1996 @FN60fps @ThePotato @J-F_V @OregonAviaton @Hellople @MrHighFlyerVATSIM @Berlin_N @PolishPilot

6 Likes

Hey congrats and welcome to the family!

1 Like

Congratulations!