Fourthnebula919’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ EDDT

That’s is weird, it might be something on my end, I will check it out.

1 Like

When I mean by notification, I mean a browser notification.

1 Like

Double preferences under notifications and make sure the @ section is correct

Well, Im facing quite a dilemma. The IFATC training waitlist is over 13+ and so I’m not expecting training anytime soon. So from any IFATC member, do you think I should go ahead and take my test or wait for a trainer to be available?

The best is to wait for a trainer @Fourthnebula919. As you will be taught many concepts which you will not be able to master without training. It will take a week or two but it is worth the wait.

1 Like

Open at Ontario!

Server: Training
Airport: KONT
Frequency: Ground and Tower
Area(s) of focus: Pattern work

Tags: @BT_HANDLES @Tomjuul1996 @FN60fps @ThePotato @J-F_V @OregonAviaton @Hellople @MrHighFlyerVATSIM

1 Like

Now closed at KONT!

1 Like

A bit early for me but I am open now!

Hey feel free to ping me next time your open :)

Also I heard about the waiting list, personally I didn’t go through the IFATC training programme. But if you feel like you want to do the training i’d say go for it as it would definitely help you!

Now open at KONT! i just got a trainer so my use of this thread will become less frequent :)

Airport: KONT

Tags: @BT_HANDLES @Tomjuul1996 @FN60fps @ThePotato @J-F_V @OregonAviaton @Hellople @MrHighFlyerVATSIM

1 Like

Still open?

I will be closing very soon. sorry about that!

Could you please tag me?thank you :)

1 Like

Now closed at KONT!

Sure! il be opening for longer the day after tomorrow as I have an ATC training session tomorrow.

Hello, I was PH-NSB! Other than accidentally clearing me for left traffic when I requested departure of Runway 8R, you did not make any other mistakes and handled my runway change well. I think I should not select the Cessna 172 for high elevation airports again 😅.

Otherwise, I hope to see you in your next tracking thread session if you bother to open this again.

My first training session is tomorrow! just practising a bit before.

Airport: EDDT

Tags: @BT_HANDLES @Tomjuul1996 @FN60fps @ThePotato @J-F_V @OregonAviaton @Hellople @MrHighFlyerVATSIM @Berlin_N

1 Like

Roger, ETA 10 minutes on a 737-900.

1 Like

Im really sorry but some things come up. so, unfortunately I have to close.
@Hellople

1 Like

Ah, I was just about to spawn in. Welp, no worries! I hope to see you next time 😅.

1 Like

Let me know next time!